Tuesday, April 1, 2008

IN A PICKLE !

VERSUS SALVAGE (SUNDAY) ..................today our Salvage run was very much like eating a sandwhich. This Salvage run sandwhich, was too heavy on the melee musturd and too light on the mage mayo. It was very spicey but defintely needed alot more mayo. Anyway LOL it was a good run but the DAM SE Stingy Drop Troll struck again. At the end of the run it got a little crazy as you can see from the following pics. We became the pickle between 4 Ramparts pcs of bread. DARKDAWN'S DARKSPARK #10 ? (MONDAY) .....................my friend DarkDawn is currently now leveling DRK and needed some quick help finishing DarkSpark to complete his SMN AF hands. Otherwise he can't finish his DRK AF. Seeing that DarkDawn has alot of jobs already at 75 he has to finish all the AF Armor sets so he can store them. As many of you know inventory space is precious especially when you have more then 1 job at 75. One of the things that uses alot of his inventory space is his 30 pcs of Relic Gear. Unlike AF it is harder to get the full sets for Relic Gear. I only have 2 pcs of DRK Relic Gear myself so I am not 100% sure you can store them as a set. Either way I am sure those 30 pcs of Relic Gear that DarkDawn has are not full sets. Thus minus 30 inventory spaces just to hold them. The fight it self was easy. I went as DRK/SAM and DarkDawn went as WHM. VERSUS LIMBUS (MONDAY) ..................not much to tell here just a split run. One win and one wipe but I had to leave at the end of the run because RemnantBrave was waiting for me to do a Salvage run. Before I left I donated my coins to the rest of the LS members and attained 1/2 of the 2 items needed for my last WAR AF+1 gear. Yea keep laughing about the WAR AF+1. REMNANT BRAVE SALVAGE (MONDAY) ...................LIMBUS----->BASTOK PORT------>AHT WHITEGATE------> BHAF THICKETS and on my fat assed, slower then you could possiblywalk, Choco I go. Yes it is true I am out of ISP again. This means I can not use the Portal in Aht Whitegate. I did try to do a Beseiged the other day but the dam X-BOX frooze again and I lost all my points. Any way it's not that bad of a Choco ride so I may do this for now on when ever I can get to a Salvage run early enough. I really wish SE made it possible to see the Choco's name that you give them. Mine is called Dark Night and I think it is cool as hell. /em waves to Emergent Elm .... and in I go. OK now we were doing a 7 person AC Boss run and the dam SE Stingy Drop Troll struck again. I mean come on mobs were either not dropping any cells or they were only dropping the same ones that we didn't need. this meant going out of our way to try and get the needed cells. That is where this runs problems stemmed from. Thus we used all our time trying to get those needed cells giving us only 5 minutes left to fight the Boss. All in all not a great day, but I still managed to pull off a having a bit of fun and a good time. BUT..... Dammit SE tommorrow when you serve me a cheese sandwhich please please please hold the pickles !!!!!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter