Friday, April 4, 2008

CAHONIES and RINGTHREE's REWARD O.o

IX'aDRG and The JAILOR OF CAHONIES: .........................I left work a little early Thursday so that I could make it to a little Sea action. Versus LS was already there farming IX'aDRG for probably 15 minutes. I was missing one of the maps there, so I got lost pretty fast trying to find the Versus LS. As I was in the middle of being lost I agroed some soccer ball mobs. It was no problem losing the agro, as I swapped in my Enfeebling magic gear and used SleepII on them. Since I also came /THF I used the ol' FLEE ability untill I was far enough away that the mob deagroed and disapeared back to it's spawn point. Well........ by the fourth time of me continualy agro'ing mobs, a soccer ball decided it wasn't gonna let me get the spell SleepII off, and I died. Good thing I used a RR2 item when I first zoned into Sea. With the help of Hellzfury navigating me in /tell ....(who also doesn't have a Map I might add) I made it to the rest of the LS members. As soon as I got there IX'aDRG poped and agroed. Then all craziness broke out. Ringthree and a few other key members were just arriving and we did a new strategy of killing IX'aDRG. I call it the IX'aDRG Shuffle. We use the 4 warp points to bounce the hate back and forth between members and let the 3 other Wyverns, 3 other links, and IX'aDRG's little helper kite themselves. Listen I am not gonna explain this crazy Strategy. If you would like to know please /tell RingThree in game on the Odin Server. ..........................Next we went and poped the Jailor of Fortitude 2 times. I used my magic gear which did a hell of alot more damage then my melee gear. I was using Drain, DrainII, Absorb-Vit, and BioII. Meanwhile Elfaria was doing 1600-1900 big BLM spells and getting killed every few minutes. By the time we killed the second JOF a Torque dropped which went to ASHHHHH who now has a 297 Sword Skill. I was really happy for him and I know he was flying high and feeling good !
LIMBUS and RingThree's Reward:
........................................next on the dinner menu was Dish of Cosmo Soap and a side of Limbus. According to RingThree we were getting a reward because we did so well in Sea and also because a fuck'n Torque actually fuck'n dropped. Our reward was... a easy and fast Limbus run. Gee wow RingThree....... you reward us with the same Limbus run that we failed from Monday. Gotta love RingThree . He always makes things seem cooler then what they actually are.
RINGTHREE>> oHHHHHH looky a SHINY PENNY !!!!
JESS>> errr it's just a penny o.O
Of coarse I'm just teasing with ya. RingThree is a cool guy and also a awesome player on FFXI !
..........................................anyway we finished that run and I went AFK and fell asleep. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzz THE END ;P

1 comment:

Kallo said...

omg update your blog Dork Knight!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter