Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THEY CALL HIM KALLO !

............Hi all sorry I haven't updated my blog the last 2 weeks because I have been very very busy. However I am gonna get right on that. ........ just for my friend Kallo who has been a new frequent flyer in the Versus LinkShell....... I am making this small update in my Blog. ......... Plus I'm gonna do it by promoting Kallo's Blog which is now linked on my Blog's Link's so you should check it out. So far my favorite Post he has is the one where he intruduces me. Yea I know it makes me sound like I'm full of myself but I am very flattered by what he posted about my character and I wanted to just say .... "Thank you you Tea-Bagging Noturious Thief !!!!" By the way here is the link for that same post "CLICKY" ......... and if you go to his other posts he even got me in his Tea-bagging shananigans. ><
Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter