Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I BRING SEXY BACK!

.....................ok I will pose my sexy DRK for joo ppl. (Izman told me to do this >< ) Salvage: .............well Salvage was sucky on the drops (once again) and I was also sucky with my fair share of mistakes. However Skooter went as his DRK instead of his THF and he was sporting his 3 DRK Relic +1's ........as seen here. Assault: ......................Rav, Mav, Invy, and I spammed a few Red Vs Blue's with me dieing once again on one of the runs. Dynamisis-Windy: ...............................Death-aga , Abyss Gauntlets, and Warriors Mask for me..... followed by turning in the items for a Anrin Obi. I'm feeling a little Woooooooot-aga right now with my screwdriver in one hand and a PC mouse in the other. Not to mention of coarse the -7k XP from the Death-aga in Dynamisis-Windhurst. Enjoy the pics below. ;) (BELOW) This is such a awesome PLD tanking Body Gear. Here Araystan is wearing a Hydra Haubert. It's stats are: DEF:45 HP-20 MP+20 Accuracy+10 Enmity+9 Enchantment: Adds "Refresh" effect. (BELOW) Yes it's true MR. RingThree..... Omoikitte has fallen for me. As you can see in this picture while you were melee'ing a Dynamisis YAG mob ............. we were holding hands....... LMAO ..... No seriously whats funny about this picture is Omoikitte was running in the direction where I was and we both got slept in this exact position. Yes I know ....However which reason is more believable. One is defintely true and the other false. You decide. ~BAM (BELOW) I love this pic ....MrBooBoo has his head somehow penatrating someone else's ass in this awesome one in a million death pic.

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter