Thursday, April 17, 2008

LOT 'ing & DEATH-AGA .....

....................... ok in todays post, I'm just gonna post alot of pictures and show what I have been doing in the past 2 weeks .....inwhich I have neglected my Blog. I am at a point in endgame that I need to make a few decisions. First of which ..... I have decided to do Dynamisis with OB. I actually made this decision 2 months ago but took a while to get my aplication thru and I have already made 4 runs since then. I have chosen this LS because it does not interfere with all the other endgame activities I do. Secondly I have decided that any endgame activity I do is not worth the drama or agravation for the work put into it. If I feel I am no longer enjoying the people I do end game events with or feel they are being unfair with their lotting systems then I will simply stop doing that particular endgame event with them any longer. I am not a greedy person but we all enjoy the rewards when someone gets a new item or gear. This is not the same as a person only seeking items and screwing people on their way there. Those people normally find no one to group up with at endgame and leave the game solely because of that reason. I personally am a commeted member to any LS I join. Sometimes the game will not be fun and will feel pretty much like real life work. This includes camping Despot, a Ro'meave Water, a Ulli stone, or trying to get one of the 1st tier Sea gods to pop as examples. I am now at the point where while I put all this effort into these LinkShells .... there are very few drops that I could use and are also very very very hard to get. This is ok with me because I do not mind waiting for them. However some of the LS's I'm in think it is fair that I can not lot on these items. They think that buy placing me last in line or changing the rules it makes it fairer for other people to lot. Now we all know that talking about lotting is "TABOO" because it leaves you open for people to point fingers at you and say you are a greedy person. However let me ask you this question. If a endgame event becomes no longer fun to play with that group of people in the event and you can no longer lot on anything that the Linkshell works towards then why are you there ? The only possible good answer you could give is that you are a commeted member and would like to see other people get their fairshare of the loot. This is the strongest part of why I play this game. ....... community and the fact that your ingame character reflects you and that is why people like to play this game with you. That is why I do not like the Drama and will leave a LS or any group of people doing endgame events if the lotting issues place me in a position that will effect how people look at my character in this game. Drama no thanks........ fun yes please. ....................ok with the Blog word thing out of the way....on to the pictures ;) DEATH-AGA: RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN: (DYNAMISIS) PRETTY: ME AS DRG CAMPING KV: JOF: DYNAMISIS EXIT STAGE LEFT: WEDDING ?: ........ ok I know this Blog entry sucked ...... ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter