Monday, April 21, 2008

SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY (Dynamisis Lord x1 and Kirin x2)

.............ok I first want to apologize for the lack of ingame pics in this post because my X-Box frooze during the Dynamisis run and I lost all my awesome pictures. My X-box is garenteed to freeze once every 64 person Dynamisis run. Dynamisis Xarcabard: ....................this was my first Dynamisis Lord run and reading about what that bish is capable of .......made me sweat a little. So because of this I decided to built my buffer from the measly 4k into a much better 17k. As luck would have it, we wiped in the 1st 5 minutes of the run and I was starting to think my buffer wasn't gonna be big enough to make it through the day............ because later .......I realized I have 2 other Kirin fights to boot. Well after a few more deaths we were ready to begin the Dynamisis Lord battle and then my X-Box frooze up. It only took me 1 minute to log back on. I was expecting mass death-aga on a scale never before seen by my own eyes.......but once I emerged from DC land I saw a message. "Examine the ??? for the Key Item" I was like holy shit we won in a minute or less. Thus completing that area for me. Also to note on that run my friend got her Dragoon Wyrm Armet Relic Head gear and I got my 1st pc of Relic Warrior gear the Warrior's Lorica body. I was happy for Omoikitte because she has been waiting for this item for few years I think........ and only 3 have dropped in about a year or two for the LinkShell Obsidian. Kirin x2: .................next was 2 in a row Kirin fights. 1st dropped a Osode and a D. body while the 2nd dropped a W. Legs. Congrats to the item winners and to CrimsonKing on her new zoomy legs. She will be using these legs alot since she kites alot LinkShell stuff for Versus as one of the games most awesome RDM's . She reminds me of another awesome RDM called NinjaNymphet another one of my good friends. ;) ..............................anyway all in all I died like 7 times and only lost like 5k which was a lot less then expected. Tonight I have a Limbus run and I will try and get some good pics while having a bit of fun. ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter