Saturday, March 29, 2008

ARES 10/15 PARTS NOW ~BAM !

..........I have been pumping out the Salvages lately which means pumping out the Assaults too.....to get the ISP for many many many Remnant Permits. I did 3 runs of Red Vs Blue Assaults with Mav and Ravax. All 3 were done with just 3 people. I then did a add Assault Party. It was that break the boulder/wall one I forget the name. When I got invited I was pleasently suprised that a few of my friends Zyon and Boron where in the Party. Lets see....... I also did another Red Vs Blue with Versus LS Friday Assault group thus all together netting me enough for this weekends 3 Salvage runs. ..................Saturday I netted my 10/15th Ares part from the Versus LS. I just wanted to point out how awesome these group of people are. We had less then 3 minutes left and Ares-35 Legs dropped. Izman, Hellzfury and I was aloud to lot. So I said 4 times to the group to boot me so that we do not lose the drop. I felt it was unnessary to lose a item just so I could lot. I have said it before and I will say it again . This LS will pass items to other members because they care and are not out for themselves. They refused to boot me and raised me allowing me to lot this item. Thank you Versus You guys are Da' BEST ! ................also I hope my 2 friends Lukeboxwalker and Triksy that all turns out well at the Hospital. Triksy is at the Hospital right now and it may be her GallBladder. They are good people and I hope all pans out smooth for her health. .................that's it for now getting ready for another RemnantBrave Salvage run ....see ya's online. ;)

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter