Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HOMAM COSCIALES !!!!

SKY: ...............ok Sunday night we did some Sky stuff. We killed BB, Despot, Ulli, Ushi, Byakko, and Suzy-Q. yadda yadda yadda...... SALVAGE: ..................next on Sunday....... we had a Versus LinkShell Salvage run ..........which nothing dropped that we actually went there for. Non the less, it as a very good run. RingThree and Omoikitte have considerably amped up the way the LinkShell does Salvages, so it can only get better from here. LIMBUS: ..................Now here on Monday we did a Omega Run in which we farmed the Gunpods into the last few minutes. I noticed we were gonna be done in time for me to make a RemnantBrave LinkShell Salvage run. Limbus conflicts with that Salvages time slot so I almost never make that run.. Thus I "/tell'd" Omoikitte that I was gonna to pass on the coins and Warp right after we won. I think 27 coins and Homam legs,body, and feet dropped. Blaize won the feet, Ashhhhh won the body (finally), and some how with 5 people lotting I won the legs. This now gives my DRK and DRG a 18% Haste-Build. Leaving only the body left to complete the set. However, no time to get that now. I will have to get my new Homam Consciales after Salvage. SALVAGE:: ..................I quickly headed to Salvage and switched LinkShells to RemnantBrave. They were all waiting for me and we did a LAC run. Mav had a awesome strategy where he used his avator to waste some of the BrainJack moves from the Remnant Boss LAC. A few times it wasted several of the BrainJack moves in a row because the NM can't BrainJack a Pet. Unfortunetly the 2 drops were not what we were after. so I headed off to get my Homam Cosciales from Mhaura. TACHI-KASHA: ...............I ended the day doing a 3 person SAM weaponskill quest that I have been sitting on for a long time. A matter of fact I had leveled DRG to 75 since and couldn't get the Impulse Drive quest flagged until I completed this one. Anyway, as we were fighting the NM I forgot to use ReRaise and we were all DD in this group. Of coarse I died at the last few seconds of the NM's life. Since we couldn't get a raise in the area..... Eternalpain went back to Bastok and changed to BLM to raise me. After he raised me, I finished the quest in Norg and headed to Sandy to flag the DRG Impulse Drive quest. I'll have to flag that tommorrow because it is now almost 2 AM here and I need some sleep. All in All a good week for me. ;)

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter