Friday, March 28, 2008

RINGTHREE GOT SERVED !

.....................some people think that the last update should be called "The Drk Zerg Nerf" ............and some people think it should be called "The Great SCH Buff Update" ......... I however think it should be called "The /dance4 makes me puke a little in my mouth and taste my lunch again" update. Now come on you people know as well as I do that this /dance4 is being done everywhere. My friend CrimsonKing even has it macroed into one of her RDM spell macros. Even in Salvage where I thought it was safe. I caught Blaize telling RingThree "you got served". Well ok he didn't say that but I felt like he should have. LOL because before we were ready, he was dancing like he was practicing for RiverDance !
....................here's RingThree with his Usu Legs and Feet. ................also my X-Box Gamer Tag Rank for FFXI moved up some to #253 of 60,816 players ! ................ that's it for tonight's small post. Expect a big post this weekend,

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter