Sunday, March 16, 2008

ARES"S CUIRASS COMPLETED !!!!!!! (part-2)

......................let's start this post with a pic. ;) .......................ok gonna go over this post on my ATK stat with this body equip'd. DRK/SAM HASTE GEAR MACRO SET: = 512 ATK +15% Haste +7% Double Attack Perdu Scythe No Food No Buffs Just for laughs I equipped every ATK gear item I had but with no Food or Buffs and it came to 560 ATK. Now if I went /WAR and used Red Curry Food, Last Resort, Berserk, and WarCry it would be almost 999 ATK. I can estimate that from my ingame knowledge but I will not waste a RedCurry just to see that right now......... Seeing that I am now broke and owe EternalPain alota Gil. ~BAM I am a happy DRK today. ;) Best part about it is that I have 3 of the 4 jobs at level 75 that can use it ;) PLD is the 4th and will be 75 next..... already got it to level-15. See ya online feel'n pimpy ;)

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter