Friday, July 17, 2009

W.hat T.he F.uck

..............yea so basically, if you have been keeping up with my Blog posts, you may have noticed there has been way to many issues lately. Can't a guy just freak'n relax and play FFXI while drinking his Screwdrivers? Well anyway, Last nights issue all began when I implanted the Removable HardDrive from my Broken X-Box into my new shiney one. This should be Easy right? So I'm gonna use my Staples Easy Button. /em presses the easy button. I log into X-Box live and watch POL load up.....and then....... I watch POL shut down. A message then appears on the screen that I need to reInstall POL because there is a error in the last download and that it cannot be repaired. /em presses the easy button.....again... 4 minutes later it is completed and I restart the X-Box. Now X-Box is telling me I need a update for X-Box Live. So...I update X-Box Live. /em slams the easy button with his fist and says "Work you Fucker" 5 more minutes goes bye.....I reboot my X-Box, sign into X-Box Live, and jump onto POL. Now POL needs a update. /em waits a second then slams the easy button harder and lets out a huge fart because he ate a whole can of beans the night before. 6 more minutes goes bye......I reboot my X-Box, sign into X-Box Live, jump into POL, immediately resolve a issue with linking the X-Box Live account and my POL Account and then.......... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! A message appears on the screen that I need to reInstall FFXI because there is a error in the last download and it cannot be repaired. /em hurls the easy button against the wall... creating a sonic boom in it's wake and in slow motion the easy button shatters into a million peices. 480 minutes more later (that's 8 more hours)..... of checking files, downloading files, installing files, and then doing it again for every patch there ever was in the past 7 years for every expansion...... I finally get a feeling of relief knowing it is ALL finally done. /em logs onto his character and realizes that there are no Macros at all and that his maps have no markings. /em turns of his X-Box. Now you finally know why that when I created this Blog ...I named it "You Can Not Play FFXI" .... -Nuff said BUB!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol I remember that nightmare. Took me 2 days to do that dam upload.... and another day to do my rdm and cor macros over. Dam cor macros still fell wrong. I vowed when THIS xbox dies (this is my 3rd) I'm quittin!

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter