Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where's My New Scythe?

.............So now that SE has dropped their higher level Elite Trainings bomb ....I may need to sell off my Death Scythe+1 before the value drops in the AH. Why do I say this? Well not only do I plan on getting a Augmented Death Scythe from ANNM's, the Mystic Scythe, the Y's Scythe from Mithra Trackers, and the past SCNM's Supremecy Earring for my Vendetta Scythe....... but I also can see into the future! For I am "The Obssesed clairvoyant DRK" ....I can foresee better Augmented Scythes on the horizon.... better then the Death Scythe+1 . Most likely from the higher level Elite Trainings Missions and not from that new Augmenting Quest where you can Augment a weapon with the help of the Faeries. Trust me a new endgame Scythe has been way over due. I have been carring this bitch on my back for far far far to long.......and YES! It will be painful but I am definetly going to sell my Death Scythe+1.......and then buy it back when it drops to "on the cheap" price'n Mwhahahhaha.. LMAO! Did I forgot to mention I collect Scythe's! Like you never noticed! There's only 1 thing that can prevent me from selling my Scythe and that's the idea of Augmenting it! It is like a itch that you can not scratch. Sell it for 3 million, or Augment it for a 1% chance of making a better weapon with a 99% chance of making it a worthless peice of shit that can't be sold. Decisions decisions decisions........ HAAAAAAAAALP! Anyway here's the 3rd batch of Augmented Elite Trainings crap as we make way for the future 50-75 batch of new Augmented crap. ;p ELITE TRAINING #19 Justice Badge DEF:1 MND+3 (Augment) FIR+2 ICE+2LVL 7 ELITE TRAINING #20 Puissance Ring+1 DEF:1 STR+3 FIR+7 (Augment) AGI-1 MND+2 CHR-1 LVL 36 ELITE TRAINING #21 Mythril Scythe+1 DMG:65 DELAY:513 (Augment) AGI+1 WND+4 LVL-40 ELITE TRAINING #22 Justice Badge DEF:1 MND+3 (Augment) MP+1 WAT+3 LVL-7 ELITE TRAINING #23 Mercenary Captain's Scythe DMG:51 DELAY:528 (Augment) Resist Charm+1 WAT+3 LVL-30 ELITE TRAINING #24 Nomad's Mantle DEF:2 AGI+1 EVA+3 (Augment) FIR+1 LVL-24 ELITE TRAINING #25 "Dead X-Box" ELITE TRAINING #26 "Dead X-Box" ...............As far as my X-Box life expectantcy.....I tried the "Blanket Trick" which involves smothering the X-Box so that it overheats, then letting it cool. This trick allows the X-Box to work temporary. There are 2 theories to why this works. One is it causes the solder points to melt slightly causeing any broken soldier points to resoder back to whole. The other theory is that it causes the X-Box to over ride the permanant 3 rings system error with a temporary overheating error thus allowing you to still play from a few hours to a few days. Either way it worked and I also purchased a new X-Box. The Electric Company is gonna have to wait! I will be using the old one untill it gets the 3 rings error back again then I will send it out for repair. As allways see you online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter