Monday, July 6, 2009

Elite Training Day (Part 2)

............O.K. I have continued on with the Elite Training runs this week and posted the results below. In order to keep up with the required TABS.... everyday I bang out a few FOV's as Drk/Sam in Cape Terrigan. I even earned a few more Merits from FOV reaching a total of 350 officialy Merit capping my War. Not bad for someone who hasn't joined a Merit party in over 16 months. ...........While I do these FOV/Elite Training runs I try to get the ACP keys, kill other mobs, and check any NM's around those areas. I then send all the drops to my Mule netting me about 60,000 to 100,000 a week to be used as weekly Endgame Event fundage. This way, it's sort of like Farming while trying to net me some Augmented Gear. I really hate Farming but doing it in this way.... I honestly do not mind. It's just paying for some of those consumable items I blow through each week in endgame. Lets see here..... Warp Gludgers, Reraise Earrings, Courl Subs, Carbonara, Nin Tools, Poison Pots, Remedys, Echo Drops, Eye Drops, Holy Waters, Silent Oils, Prism Powders, and Antidotes. Plus thanks to the Security Token, I now have enough room to keep these items fully stocked. Where as before I could only take what was absolutely neccessary. This also means "/cough" that I blow through them at a much faster rate then ever before. ELITE TRAINING DAY 5: Life Belt: ACC+10 (AUGMENTS) MP+5 MND+2 LEVEL:48 ELITE TRAINING DAY 6: Life Belt: ACC+10 (AUGMENTS) WND+9 LTG+12 LEVEL:48 ELITE TRAINING DAY 7: Barbarians Scythe: DMG:76 DELAY:528 ATK:+25 acc-5 (AUGMENTS) LTG+2LEVEL:49 ...............The next 4 Augmentations were my trusty old low level RSE set. ELITE TRAINING DAY 8: Magma M. Gauntlets: DEF:6 MP+24 DEX+2 INT+1 (AUGMENTS) DRK+2 LEVEL:27 ELITE TRAINING DAY 9: Magma M. Ledelsens DEF:5 MP+20 AGI+3 INT+2 (AUGMENTS) LTG+1 LEVEL:29 ELITE TRAINING DAY 10: Magma M. Chausses DEF:12 HP+12 MP+12 DEX+2 AGI+2 (AUGMENTS) LTG+3 LEVEL:31 ELITE TRAINING DAY 11: Magma M. ????????(forgot lol) DEF:18 HP+24 MP+4 DEX+1 INT+1 (AUGMENTS) RESIST STUN+1 LEVEL:33 ...............and back to the other items......... ELITE TRAINING DAY 12: Spike Necklace STR+3 DEX+3 MND-6 (AUGMENTS) LTG+3 LEVEL:21 ELITE TRAINING DAY 13: Sable Cuisses: DEF:24 ATK+1 "ENHANCES SOUL EATER EFFECT" (AUGMENTS) STR+1 DEX-1 AGI-1 EVASION+1 LEVEL:50 ELITE TRAINING DAY 14: Spike Necklace STR+3 DEX+3 MND-6 (AUGMENTS) ICE+3 LEVEL:21 ELITE TRAINING DAY 15: Pigeon Earring HP+20 WAT+5 (AUGMENTS) FIR+7 DRK+8 LEVEL:33 ELITE TRAINING DAY 16: Pigeon Earring HP+20 WAT+5 (AUGMENTS) LIGHT+7 ACC+1 LEVEL:33 ELITE TRAINING DAY 17: Walkure Mask DEF:11 HP+11 ATK+6 (AUGMENTS) STR+1 DEF+1 LEVEL:43 ELITE TRAINING DAY 18: Spike Necklace STR+3 DEX+3 MND-6 (AUGMENTS) DRK+6 LEVEL:21 ..............Nothing really great from the RSE set Augments but the fact still remains that this set is now slightly better then it was before. I have Quested this set years ago and use it on a regular basis. Heres a small list of items that I am thinking about spamming. Sable Cuisses Life Belt Drone Earring Physical Earring (add STR and VIT and make it a mini Cassie Earring) Red Cape +1 (add INT and MND and make it a mini Ixion Cape) Royal Knights Belt Vanguard Belt Sword Belt +1 Enkelado's Bracelets Spike Necklace Morion Earring +1 ..............Ooops almost forgot to list the stuff that wasn't tradeable for Elite Training: Trumph Crown Brass Grip+1 Stoic Earring Wyvern Earring Ecphoria Earring ..............and now I present to you TEAM "Splitting Heirs": Jess, Mav, Ravax, Qtipus, Kaylea, Izman Wins 6/7 Best time 7min & 13 secs .................almost forgot I now have all 3 items for Usu hands! ...............thats it for this weeks post folks.....My home PC is still dead but the work one ...was just fixed so expect atleast 1-2 posts each week. As always see you online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter