Friday, July 31, 2009

ADAMAN HAUBERK?

...........It was July 26th. It was Sunday and it was my birthday. Most of the day, it suxed ass and Mav never sent me the Canadian Pizza he promised. Are all Canadian's cheap like that? Just Kidding! Good thing my real life best friend EternalPain saved the day! He went to the AH and and totaly hooked me up with a Thallascrat and a pair of Dusk Feet. The Dusk Feet I needed for my WAR's TP set up but it looks like ass compared to the rest of my gear. I guess not as bad as the other WAR's running around in Aurum Boots. The Thallacrat I needed for my DRG. Seeing that I already have the Supremecy Earring I decided to sell the Thallacrat and upgrade it to the SkyRider. Don't worry good ole' Eternalpain won't mind a bit because his Gil went to the same type of item anyway. Wooooooot thanks for the gifts! ..........On Tuesday, at the end of the Obsidian's Einherjar's Odin run... I think Mav shit himself! We got our 1st E-body drop ever! Congrats Mav and change those skid marked Byakko undies they stink! This means Rif moves up to the #1 E-Body points spot and me up to #2. My friend Izman is also shooting for a Adaman Hauberk. Hope it starts raining E-Bodies. ;p ..........Meanwhile....in the RemnantBrave LinkShell ..... I keep missing Salvage runs and it is starting to piss me off. It's always something like this: 1) Jess falls asleep 2) LinkShell Versus events are at the same time 3) My internet goes haywire and DC's me like crazy (always when it's raining, June+July was 2nd wettest in N.J. records ) 4) X-Box dies (on 3rd X-Box now ) 5) SE screws my Account to log on (read BG Forums this has been happening alot ) 6) I have to redownload FFXI again Yes you name it it... it happens. Thankfully Rav and Mav are very smooth about it. I did however manage to get more Gilz from selling my Death Scythe+1 at 1.9 Mil and another 1.1 Mil from "Team Splitting Heirs" runs that we did a few weeks back. This allowed me to finaly get a stack of BloodLumber and get my Usu Hands made. ............Moving right along..... "Team MR.J" (Mav, Ravax, & Jess) beat the new Moogly Mini-Expansion by the 6th day after it's Monday release. We pretty much did 90% of it in 1 day. This netted me my Champion's Galea (HP+5, Counter+3, STR+4, AGI+4, WSACC+15, WSDMG+2%). I may redo the last fight to change the AGI+4/WSDMG+2% into ACC+10/ATK+5. This is actually replaceing my WS head gear for DRK/SAM. I was originally gonna just keep this only for Multi-Hit Weapon Skills but I changed my mind. So recap: DRK/SAM WS Head equip= Champion's Galea DRK/THF WS Head equip= Drk AF+1 WAR/anything WS Head equip= Champion's Galea DRG/anything WS Head equip= Champion's Galea SAM/anything WS Head equip= Champion's Galea ..........Lets see ...hmmmm.... what else did I forget.... oh yeah Merits.... I used four of my 7 unused Merits to raise my SAM's Store-TP to level 4. I also did some Augmented Fea Weapon Battles with.... 3 losses and 1 win. I kept the Scythe but it was just really junk. I will try for a far better one another day. The Stats were: DMG:92 DMG+3 ATK+4 Enhance Souleater+1 What I am looking for is: DMG:92 DMG+7 STR+8 Enhance Souleater+4 ...........Anyway that's it for today.....see ya online ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter