Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cutting Pizza with A X-Knife

..............Hey boys, girls, Qtipus BBQ party people, the pizza man who delivered that pizza Mav ordered for Ravax, and anyone else I forgot to mention......Howdy to you! Today I was gonna post part-3 of my Elite Training Day information but unfortunetly I am at work and forgot that shit at home. So.....instead I am gonna just post some random crap for you to choke on ><. LOL! ...............Lets see here...... on the July 2nd ........I simutaneously......... had my FFXI Account shut off because of payment information issues, my ISP Verizon was DC'ing me every 5 minutes, My X-Box started to freeze a few times, the SE registration Server/Department was having Extended Maintenece (which began on the 1st and was going to be open only for 1 day on the 3rd and then closed to the 6th because of the July 4th holiday). This meant if I could not get this shit fixed on the 3rd.....then I would have no FFXI for a freak'n week. NooooooooooOOOOooooo!!!! Thankfully I SQUARE'd it away.... ;p ...............The next shity day was Saturday the 11th. My X-Box started to freeze again a bunch of times and almost ruined 2 of our ENM Static runs. I actualy thought I ruined 1 of them but Ravax and Mav mislead me as part of a prank. They were laughing their asses off for 6 hours and just before entering Salvage they finally let me in on the joke (as Ravax was eating the pizza ordered for him by Mav....what a nice guy but where the hells mine ;p ). Anyway.... Ravax was facing Mav and kept saying "Dam where'd you get that new knife" . I examined Mav and was like "Where'd you get that X-Knife?" . Dammmmm you Bastards LMAO! Well atleast Mav got his X-Knife which was the main goal of doing that run anyway ............... My day further went down the tubes during the 1st Salvage run when my X-Box frooze again and gave me a 1 red ring. This forced me to turn it off for the night. When I get home after work today I will turn it back on and see what happens. ...............so lets tally the totals up.... Ravax........ gets a Pizza Mav.......... gets a X-Knife Jess......... gets a Broken X-Box I hope today story entertained you ;)...and as always...See ya online....maybe >< ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter