Friday, July 24, 2009

Set Bonuseseseses and a es....

Congrats to Ravax on full Usu! SET BONUS's: ............Within the past two to three years SE has been releasing gear and weapons that grant bonuses by equiping multiple pieces in form of sets. I have noticed that there are generaly 2 types of sets. One of these types will NOT grant the set bonuses unless you have all of the set pieces equiped at the same time. A good example of this would be the 5 piece Salvage gear sets. The other type is a little different. It accumilates the set bonuses for every additional piece you equip beyond the first initial piece. A good example of this would be the Allied Note sets. What I want to know is where do the Past SCNM sets fit in? Does it really matter because these particular sets are made up of only 1 weapon and 1 earring. Excuse me..... all this thinking is killing my buzz..... ZZZzzzzzzzzZZzzz /em passes out with a screwdriver in his hand. ..............The very next day I left for work (Working on Sunday sucks BTW) and Once there I used a Sneak Oil so I can quitely boot up the work computer and jump online. At first I trolled the FFXI BG Forums and then clicked onto the FFXI Wiki website. As I began to meander off thru the information super highway I started to look at the other SCNM earrings and weapons. It was then that I saw a little tiny notation that RNG's and SAM's who have equiped both the Amanokakoyomi(Bow) and the Farseer(Dagger) without the Paramount Earring were still receiving the set bonuses. Could this be an unintended effect by SE.... or could it be that they designed it that way? Could this mean it is possible to equip both the weapons plus the earring and double the bonuses. This Excited me. So... I looked at all the other combonations and noticed that a PLD and DRK can do something similar. Theoriticaly if a PLD/NIN or DRK/NIN equips the Sinfender(Sword), FARSEER(Dagger), and the Paramount Earring....they should get HP+30, VIT+6, ACC+???, and RACC+??? ....times 2. I would like to test this theory out for myself but if anyone else who can confirm please leave a comment on my Blog Post. Thanky. ................Back to the Supremecy Earring. Yes aparently I have misinformed you guys. Sorry about that it was purely unintentional and thanks Tikki for the correction. The correct Supremecy Earring Stats according to FFXI Wiki are: +6 STR +8 1/2 ATK (4ATK from base rest from the STR) +4 RATK +2 MAB

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter