Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mr.Vendetta Scythe Meets Mr.Supremecy Earring

...............Last night I did a few more of those La Vaule[S] SCNM's with the Versus Linkshell. Out of our 6 runs we finally got a Supremecy Earring to drop. From what I can understand, like Izman says, the Orc Hat seems to share the same lot drop spot as the Earring. I don't know what the drop percentages are but for us it's been 5 Orc hats to 1 Supremecy Earring. I just want to Thank my fellow LinkShell members for allowing me to lot on this Earring! ...............The cool thing is..... I can already use this Earring on more then 1 75 job. I mean I already have the DRK, SAM, and WAR Weapons that it pairs with and I am now working on purchasing a SkyRider. Yes, I would rather wait for it to drop from one of our runs but For some reason the SkyRider has never dropped for us and other members would also like it. Omoikitte stares at Jess.... That Dam NM is sure a stingy Bastard. Kind of shity really because we practically have a whole LinkShell of Dragoons! LMAO! .................In my opinion this Weapon/Earring combo really shines when you are already lacking a 2nd good endgame Earring and weapon. However this also creates a problem for my DRK because it will be taking my Brutal Earring slot (for WeaponSkill Build). Dammmm My ears are burning.... I can already hear all the other Melee calling "Fowl" on that play. But....this will actually allow me to sell my Death Scythe+1 and purchase a SkyRider for my DRG, Dusk Feet for my WAR, and a stack of Blood Wood to get my Usu Hands made for my SAM. A matter of fact my Death Scythe+1 is already on the AH. I have decided to sell it for alot cheaper then the last 2 AH sales in order to help other DRK's keep the pirice under control. Yea....that's right.....I went there BISHES! ................Anyway as far as the Supremecy Earring Stats go: +6 STR +8 1/2 ATK +6 RATK+6 MAB (BLM Sea Earring? LOL!) If you are wondering why the ATK Stat isn't 6 like the other Stats it's because of last years 2-Hand update which increased the amount of ATK from STR and ACC from DEX. It looks like the Earring actually only has +3 ATK and gets the rest of the ATK from the STR. Well.....That it for today. Now go buy my Scythe . ;p ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter