Sunday, June 21, 2009

TRAINING DAY

..........It is Fathers Day! My eight year old son has made me a keychain holder made out of glued popsicle sticks and self screwing hanger hooks. What Dad doesn't like a gift created by their kid specialy for them. Maybe next year he can make me a PS3! Anyway... I am now at work typing this Blog post. I look outside. It is raining again. I don't know where you guys live but it has been raining here almost everyday for about a month. I even lost power last night and lost a Remnant Permit because of this dam weather. I have to talk to Mav and Ravax today to see how Salvage went. It would kind of suck if they lost the run because of me. I did however get power back sometime in the wee hours of the night so I will be back online when I get home. Well ....hopefully... >< ELITE TRAINING DAY 1: .........O.K. for some dam reason I was under the impression that a group of 6 people are required to do the Elite Trainings Regimens. After talking to my friend Izman I now understand that they are easy pesy solable. Thus I immediately head directly to the Behomoths Dominion Zone to do a 50-cap Elite Training #4.... do not pass "GO"..... do not collect 200 dollars and all that jazz. /em trades Sable Cuisses to the Parchment??? .... and what do you know..... a Mini-me Behomoth pops up just as a group of people are killing the real HNM right next to me. Izman was right ...it was dead before I had TP again for a second WeaponSkill. Weeeeeeeeeee a chest pops. I think that SE should make the Treasure Chest rise out of the ground like the old hidden chests in the retro Ghost -N- Goblins game but Meh. /em opens the treasure Chest! Yayyyyyyyyyy for me just what I wanted..... Augmented -1Agi, -1Int, and +1Chr. /em tosses the Sable Cuisses! ELITE TRAINING DAY 2: /em trades Sable Cuisses to the Parchment??? ..... ~BAM a mini-me Behomoth apears and gets his shit pushed in.... /em opens the Treasure chest! Yayyyyyy for me just what I wanted ..... Emnity+1 Because you know.....a Drk can never ever have enough hate. ELITE TRAINING DAY 3: /em skips all the crap and gets down to the Treasure chest contents! Augmented -1Str, +1Dex, -1Agi, and +1Chr ..... /toss ELITE TRAINING DAY 4: ..............I could not get another Sable Cuisses in time for this run. I did get one later on in the day... so it looks like I will be doing another Sable Cuisses on Day#5 instead. Now for this one I traded a Barbarians Scythe. This time I did got a better result but nothing earth shattering. Here are the total stats with Augmentations. Barbarians Scythe: DMG:76 DELAY:528 ATK:+25 acc-5 (AUGMENTS) STR+1 RESIST BLIND+1 LEVEL:49 Looks to me like I will be trying this everyday and spamming a few low level items. I will try and post the next wave of runs in next weeks Blog entry. THE OTHER CRAP: ...............I want to thank my friend Izman for spotting me a KS-30 Orb. I can not express how awesome this guy can be. Thanky!!! ...............Finaly managed to snag a Gothic Sabatons to complete the 2 peice set. Just in time to use it for my Pld as I level. ...............I also got a few more levels for my Sub Job Dnc. I am solo'ing it to 37 and it is now currently at level-26. ...............I tried killing Medusa for her Title with a few of my friends on Saturday but we wiped at about 50%. I went on this run as a War/Nin and had to hold one of the Blm Adds in a corner of the room. I hope they invite me for the next few runs because I need those 3 Titles for the Nyzul Isle Scythe Weapon. ..............I also picked this Blogs title in the same way DarkDawn chooses his....... by using a movie title. ...............That's it for today hopefuly next week I will add some pictures to go with the words! ~BAM see ya online!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter