Friday, June 12, 2009

The Headache...

........Guess what....still no home computer. ........Here we are ......Once again..... I am at work.....on a Friday night and working late......creating a new Blog post just for you. Except this particular Blog entry will only have one story and it's about me! ........O.K....last Friday after work I left and started on my way home. I stop'd at the liquor store and purchsing my normal cheap ass bottle of Vodka for the intent on some weekend relaxation but something was wrong. I had a small headache. By the time I got home and was all settled in with My X-Box controller with FFXI in 1 hand and a Grape super super super strong cold ass Screwdriver in the other ...... my Headache traversed to a whole 'nother level. Now in order to desribe the pain please bear in mind that I have had my Gall Bladder removed. The doctor proclaimed it was the worse one the hospital has ever seen. He described it as having huge Gall Stones about 1/4th the size of the Gall Bladder itself ......and laced with a gangrean infection. Normally people are in and out of the hospital for that operation in 2 to 3 days but I was there for 2 weeks and in bed at home for another 2 weeks. Now ........what the hell does this have to do with my headache!!!!!! Well think of it this way. The Doctor rated the Gall Stone pain as equivelant to giving birth . This "Migraine" made that pain feel like a I was only poping pimple. ............... This Migraine took me down like I was it's bitch. I felt so sick ....made me feel like hurling and broke out into a sweet that made the Flu look like the common cold, and a bunch of other shit like I was dieing from a frigg'n heart attack or something. This went on and on untill Wendsday inwhich I then went to the hospital. Something was definetly wrong. I was there for 5 hours and they gave me 2 seperate "Migraine medicine" shots. One in my Tricep and 1 in my ass .........errrr cheek. It took that Migraine from a 10 pain level down to a 1.5 which is I rate as equal to a normal headache. ...........Like I said it is Friday .....and I am here at work entering this post on my Blog.......but I still have that headache. Thats a whole week! There is something definetly wrong with my heath and next Thursday I am seeing my personal Docter about the high blood pressure that I had at the hospital along with the Migraine. ............Please forgive me my friends for missing events with you during our Saturday ENM Static and also for the Sunday Versus Event. I will keep you guys all posted about my health as soon as I find out more. I am a guy who can deal with pain pretty good but I never experienced pain like that. ....sorry no ~BAM today........unless you can hear the ~BAM's in my head.

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter