Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TeaBaging ...is it Banable Now ?

...............So with this FINAL FANTASY XI Online (MINOR) Manners Revision Notice ...the question that is on everyones mind.......... Will we get Jailed or Banned for TeaBagging ? ..............If so...then what will we do? Will we no longer be able to enjoy online gamings finest most favorite past time? I have no freak'n clue but at least I got a few dunks in before the revision took place. So drumroll please! ..............For your veiwing displeasure......I am proud to announce.........here is Kallo getting a suculant salty sick dip from a big bag of planters walnuts .......from yours truely. ...............OK you can open your eyes now I didn't mean to make you hurl.........and so .....moving on. ...............This week in the Versus LS the Event theme name is "Weird Event Week" in which we do Events that we haven't done in a while. Hopefully we can do some KS-99's this week too! Well anyway Tuesday we did 3 O-Hat runs netting Khimeria, Yuna (the Tuna smothered with ketchup Gal), and Opal some very pointy hats...... followed by 4 BQ Ring runs. Congrats also to Opal, Clubber, Tenryuu, and Lguapo for some nice and shiny HP rings .............. and oh yeah.....Mr. Lguapo......... "Hey ABBBBOOOOOTT !!!" .............We also did some Einherjar..... .............In Salvage news a very cranky Ravax had to come as THF and we all know how he hates coming as THF . After he died like 7 times and we finally zoned out..... I took a pic of me and Oust Teabagging him while he was AFK for a second. ~BAM ..............Then in a further attempt to try and make some Gils for this broke ass Drk.... I went Mining. I came back with a big old bag of negative experience. You see I ran past one of those bug crawling type mobs and it exploded and turned into a Moth and instantly started attacking me. So I ran into a tunnel to try and Zone. Meanwhile the Moth was adding 5 other Clot mobs to it's "kill the Jess" Experience Party. Then suddenly .............I had a epithany. I said to my self .... "self".......LMAO........."You dumb ass isn't that the Nyzul Isle NPC blocking the Zone while you have a measly 77 Hit Points and 5 Clots and a Moth pushing your shit in from behind?" /em falls to the ground. /Moth gains level 76. CLOT#1>> He's dead we killed him and congrats man. CLOT#5>> Yeaaaaaaaaahh we beat the game! CLOT#3>> awwww man .....I wanted to get the kill cause I R 1337. CLOT#5>> Ohhhhh nice we got a new title from killing him.... "Killer of the Jess" MOTH>> Let's TeaBag him. Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter