Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blog'r late night drunk'n edition ;p

.........................OK ... here's a bunch of pics from this week ........... from errrr stuff and more stuff. Anyway....what I am really most happy about is that for the 2nd week in a row I was doing ENM's with Ravax and Mav. So far we only made chump change and completed the Quest Tango blah blah balah but that means next week it's X's Knife BC time. I also got another merit, and a Omega ring from Einherjar for when it's not Darks Day for my Dark Magic Macro Build and I now can save for the Bal. EyePatch thingy because I already have all 4 items I wanted from there. Well anyway enjoy .......and yes I am drinking ;p Limbus: Juno Ahoy: Juno: Juno: Climbing the Mountain: Don't Fall: Hagun ENM: Tango Quest..... Drk VS Drk: Bug-a-boy ENM: Big-a-boy ENM: Bug-aboy ENM: Waiting for Salvage: Moondaddy: Old Way to Sky: Old Way to Sky: Old Way to Sky: Don't Ask Don't tell: OpalFlame: SaTa'ing a Tank as he dies 1 second before: Sky = awesomeness looking forever: Genbu: ...........as always see ya online ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter