Friday, March 6, 2009

DON'T eat the Cabbage!

SALVAGE: .............My friend Ravax finally got his Usu-35 Body drop which puts him at 24/25 Usu. He now only needs the Usu-15 Body drop and like 12 quadtrillian Gil to complete it..... which is really cool. He will be the 3rd in the LinkShell to have a full set of Salvage gear and the 1st to get it only from the Remnant Brave Salvage runs. ............ I am pretty sure that this is our only Usu-35 body drop ever. It drops from the Genbu-clone look-a-like NM on the 5th floor in Silver Sea Remnants.....well.... I think it's the 5th floor. LMAO! Well any way ...we are getting really good on doing this floor and it's kind of fun to do. You need to have 5 people run to the center of the map right from the start and one of them should be a Thf. The Thf uses his 2 hour "Perfect Dodge" and Job Ability "Flee" to agro the entire middle room. Then the Thf runs North and agro's the Gear train and continues to run North. The Gear train is a group of Gears that move all thru the entire map and are all connected together like a Locamotive train with a bunch of rail cars. The only room they don't enter is the room you apear in when you 1st teleport up to that floor. Well anyway.... after the Thf starts his pull the other 4 people pull the 4 Remnant Doors from the middle room down to the starting room. The goal is to kill the 4 Remnant Doors to pop the NM. Once the 4 Remnant Doors are dead and when the Gear train is out of the way the Thf comes back South on the map and pulls the NM to the start room. Then everyone kicks the crap out of the NM. The other cool thing I like about this floor are the repoping chests with all the temporary item goodness. SKY: ..............We did the basic kill NM's for pop items stuff and then fought Seiryu. For some reason the tanks were dirt snork'aling alot and I was asked to SaTa WS the Thf Lquapo so that he could Perfect Dodge...but only if the shit hit the fan as a last ditch effort......So a few minutes later I SaTa'd a 100-TP Cross Reaper for like 1300'ish onto Lquapo and decided to leave Souleater up to try and dish out as much damage as possible. The other reason I did this was because RingThree was asking us just to kill the dam thing because it was almost dead anyway. Well..... my 1st Soul Eater regular hit on Seiryu was for 265 damage but I never got to hit him a 2nd time because he turned on me and pushed my shit in. Me and Seiryu died almost at the same time prompting my friend RingThree to proclaim that I Mijin Gakure'd Seiryu. LMAO!......ooops almost forgot ......Clubber did his normal thing and died a few times too. EINHERJAR: ...............This Saturday is..... Odin Odin Odin Odin Odin Odin Odin Odin.... nuff said! LIMBUS: ...............Please please please ..... Melee if you are pulling hate from the side of the SaTa tank set up...... please move to behind one of the tanks. The people who come /Thf have a hard time SaTa WS'ing the tanks when you do this. The tanks also have a harder time controling hate when u do this. What happens is you are making the mages work harder by cure bombing you and they in return generate even larger hate as a result. We are not playing "Monkey in the middle". We are not playing "Ping Pong" with the mob and the hate order. This is why I tend to like smaller grouped runs because I personaly like Hate control and control over the mob in general. This is one of the reason's you never see me Drk/War. I have no mage jobs at 75 and only 4 melee jobs at 75 so please understand what I am really saying and don't take it the wrong way. I may be sounding anal about this stuff but Hate control is a good skill to learn as a melee.

SWIFT BELT:

........................I helped Aniero and Kallo do a Swift Belt run for a few hours but none dropped ;(

UPGRADE TIME: .................Sometime in the next 4 weeks I will be getting a new Sharp Aquos, 32 inch, FULL HD 1080P, Wide screen, Flat Panel LCD T.V.! It has already been ordered and I am not paying a dime for it. It has dual HDMI connections, 10.000:1 Contrast Ratio, 176 Degrees Veiwing Angle, Enhanced Black Level, 6ms response time, can be hung on a wall, and a bunch of other crap. This will be my new Video Game T.V, to replace my 19 inch moniter that I am using to run my X-Box at the same Resolution. I am going to link the webpage the T.V. is on from the picture. My friend EternalPain has offered to buy me the HDMI X-Box wire. ;) HULK VS. MOVIE: ..................go buy it .....it is awesome and its balls to the wall......... off the hook. CABBAGE: ...............Oh I'm sorry.... where you expecting a big Blog post about Cabbage....... or maybe something similar to the effect of RingThree's Blog.... "Cabbage on the cheap" ....... or how about a Blog post state'ing how eatting Cabbage is the winning strategy on how to defeat AV ? ..... ><.....stop!.......and don't eat the Cabbage. EXTRA: ..........congrats also to DarkDawn on the completion of his Ares body and Lquapo who got a Ares-35 Body drop. ....as always ...see ya online ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter