Monday, March 23, 2009

Dark Magic Build Body from New Expansion?

............OK .....by now all you guys have seen the 3 new body equips from the new expansion. I even bet some of you are drooling or bitching. LMAO! Well I looked at the additional Augmented stats that can be used for my Drk, Drg, Sam, or War and I see 3 possible builds that I could use. 1) Store TP+4, Subtle Blow+4 / Crit Hit rate+3% 2) Acc+10 / ATK+10 3) M.ACC+4 / Enhance "Fast Cast" Effect+5% ............sure there are alot more options to choose from but lets take a closer look at these 3. The 1st one can be used for a Drg. To have a true 6-hit build for the new Critical based WS Draken Bane with the idea of possibly using a lower delay'd Polearms if at all warented. The 2nd is pretty much a Haubergon/Hauberk upgrade. Not better then the HQ but defintely better then the NQ version. Finally...... the 3rd ( /cue drum roll and loud glaring trumpets). Yes I do take great pride in my Drk's magic casting abilities and I see this as possibly the best overall Drk Magic body for Drk. Just the Enhances "Fast Cast" Effect alone is what seals the deal here. Sure Abyss Cuirass has MAB+10, Demon's harness has Dark Magic Skill+5, Corselet has MAB+7 and M.ACC+7, but none ... I mean NONE...... have any Fast Cast.......... especialy at a whopping 5%. There are only 2 other ways to get "Fast Cast" for a Drk. One is from Homam Cosciales +3% and the other is from that shity Loquiciuos Earring +1%. Well anyway....I haven't decided if I will definetly build the new body equip in this form or what ever but it is definetly a possibility. Another way to look at it is the Corselet and Demon's Harness cost Millions to make. Fast Cast at 9% plus an additional 18% Haste from gear....... maybe....just maybe .... I can finally beat BIO3 with a Stun ....................................can you say M-E-G-A S-T-U-N ~.O ..............OK now for the the 1st set of pics of the day. I am doing ENM's, MMM's, and the X-Knife Quest/BC with Mav and Ravax. We did loose the X-Knife BC but we were really really close. We will get the win this Saturday for sure. ..............The next set of pics are from Sundays Sea run in which we farmed Ixa'Drg, killed Jailer of Faith, and killed Jailor of Hope. One of the really cool moments was when a Aw'grah did a Core Meltdown. When it exploded it's disks covered the entire room and hung there in mid air for a few minutes. Everyone was like "WOW did you see that" .... alot people thought they were DC'ing!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

Wow... that Tav shot from below the bridge is awesome. DO you mind if I gank it for a photoshop wip?

/bows to the Megastun

JESS said...

sure enjoy any pictures I post are for anyone ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter