Monday, March 2, 2009

Mom What's That Big Galka Doing To That Elvaan?

PAST NMS: ................I was really happy with yesterdays turnout. We managed to get all 8 NM's in La Vaule [S]. We even squeezed in 1 more NM from the Quad's home town. On top of that ....Kallo's TH4 was pumping out drops all over the place and I am happy to report that I have aquired the Scythe, Great Axe, and Great Katana which all make a sets with the Supremecy Earring. That means I have the weapons for 3 of my 4 75's and I hope a few of those earrings drop soon. However because Kallo's TH4 didn't get us a SkyRider for Omoikitte ..... we had our resident Galka..... Lquapo.... TeaBag him for some revenge! Here's the proof. LGUAPO>> Deez nuts in yo Mouf !!! KALLO>> MMmmmmmm tasty ........ok I made up the "MMMmmmm tasty" part ...... what Kallo really said was.... KALLO>> Lquapo yours don't count ......guess he was refering to the idea that Galka's have no package to teabag with... ....anyway ... see ya online ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter