Friday, March 13, 2009

-BAM !

.............Howdy little beady eyed Blog readers......Welcome back to another Blog post of "You Can Not Play Final Fantasy XI". As you read my post today you will notice that I did not segment it as I normally do. Instead I will try today to turn it into a coherent structured poetic form on the English lanquage.............. in other words I will be Blobbing words at you left and right and hopefully without spamming any filler type sentences that are meaningless and just plain out dumb. This is why I have segmented my Posts in the past. I really do hate filler type sentences and there is nothing worse then wasting away my intelectual grey matter with useless jibber jabber and jargon that should have never been there in the 1st place. Soooo.... now that that's out of the way LMAO...let's continue shall we? .............This week I managed to do another Odin fight and out of the 5 things that dropped my friend Ceri finally got the M. Body WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Another item that dropped was a Valhalla Breastplate and it went to Ashly. Wyrmal Head also dropped but Jamast beat me on the lot. I have been trying to get this for my Drk's Enfeeble Build but it doesn't matter to me if other people lot on it too. I try to keep my lots in Einherjar fair and simple with the exception of when someone tries to play the high noon point showdown. Well anyway..... a Phantasmal Body Abjuration dropped and that went to Callistra. This is the same item that I got the other month but Callistra actually got it made into the body pc and mine is still just a scrap of abjuration paper. When I talked to Callistra it cost about 4.5 mil Gil to make it with 1 failed synth. I know it will be awhile for me to get mine made because I am a broke ass DRK. Oh oh oh...almost forgot the 5th item that dropped was a Hadean Legs Abjuration that went to Amnezia.

................Moving right along I managed to cap my Sword for DRK @240 and can now start the Savage Blade Quest. I will still need to get it to 250 for my WAR but for now I will contrentrate on getting the Weapon Skill. ................Well..... "that's all folks" ..... I feel like I am cutting today's post pretty short but before I go I will squeeze in 2 more pics for your veiwing pleasure. Then jump online for some FFXI sweat goodness on my new 32 inch widescreen 1080P LCD T.V.! I must tell you I am really truely lov'n it. I mean my X-Box 360 and a HDMI 1080P LCD T.V. ...... and a Screwdriver ..... FTW

~BAAAAAAAAM !

................well anyway......As always see ya online ~BAM!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter