Thursday, April 2, 2009

TOP 12 COOL THINGS OF THE WEEK

1) Doing ENM's with Mav and Ravax and having a Hagun plus a Evokers drop.....yummy GILZ... 2) Using that GIL to purchase a Oderous Knife+1 to pop the Golden Tonqued NM and a getting a Uggy Pendant with team Versus..... 3) Getting the Usekane Sune-ate 35 pc to drop and then selling my Fuma Sune-ate to buy a stack of Marid leather for it..........just need the 25's now.... 4) Having Aniero dedicate the 1st song at his colledge radio/internet radio Jazz spin to me..... which by the way was "What A Wonderful World" by Louie Armstrong.... Aniero: "Request by Jess and ~BAM here it is" 5) Having KS-99 week at team Versus......and hopefully I will make some GILZ on my turn..... 6) Having Kurrea NM kick my ass...........................again..... 7) Doing Nyzul Isle for the millionth time and no Askar........................again....... 8) Tea-Bag'ng Ravax for the millionth time...........again..... 9) Being extremely scarred because I am sitting between Izman and Kallo ...........who by the way are really secret lovers...... 10) Spotting RingThree under the full moon with his new mistress...... 11) Having Lquapo and I both lot a measly 4 points on a M. Body in Einherjar and actually seeing it drop on the Odin run for us.........then seeing Lquapo lot only 18 for it.... and then passing my lotting chance to my friend Lquapo..... congrats ;) (sorry lost pic because I DC'd and X-BOX 360 had a update at the same time forcing POL to completly drop and losing the pic....I will post it in the next Blog post) 12) Having my son hold his Tooth Fairy pillow while he is sleeping while I insert money into the pocket on the pillow so that I can watch his eyes light up in the morning. ;) ..........as always see ya online ~BAM
Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter