Thursday, April 9, 2009

BALLS

................Sooooooo how does everyone like camping the Orcs, Yags, and Quads BeastMan for the SpeedBalls. I don't know about you...... but the only balls that I seen dropping .......was SquareEnix TeaBag'n my pretty little mouth. SquareEnix>> You got some pretty lil' lips there boy. Jess>> HALP!!! ................I mean, come on SE did you really strategically plan this to be a frustrating dumb ass bottle neck? What a Big set of Brass Balls you have for making this the mini-expansion's 1st Mission. I mean...... It felt like I was camping HNMs against like 100 bot'rs. This is the reason I don't do HNMs in the 1st place. I hate that whole boring camping thing. Why you ask?....because It Suxs Balls! .......BIG TIME! ................I'm not even gonna Rant about the maintenece extension..... make that 2 extensions for a total of 6 extra hours......but Between that and the SpeedBall bottle neck Mission (thats what we should call it).....I just went to bed instead of being overly excited about the update. Less then 12 hours later they are having another maintenece.......and No.... StarCade has not tak'n over my Blog. ^^ ................. I also now have 9 unused Merits. I was saving them up for a possible Merit increase in this update patch. Well that never happened so I'm gonna use them on my War which is almost Merit capped. ...................On a much lighter note I want to congrats Kallo for his completion of his Usa Body. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Speeking about Usa I just got the 25-Legs drop leaving me with just the 35-Legs and 25-Feet needed to complete both pieces for my Sam. ....................and for the last thing in todays post..... is the sad sad sad news that my home computer is fuckedup and now has a very bad virus/spyware/malwear/trojan or whatever you want to call it. It is gonna have to be wiped and restarted from scratch. That suxs balls too because now I can't update my Blog from home. I have to do it at work if possible which means expect alot less posts for a few weeks. I'll end my post with the now famous FFXI NinjaFox saying... NinjaFox>> Balls to the Walls. ...see ya online ~BAM

4 comments:

Evilpaul said...

I spent 2.5 hours earlier getting the three Lux things. They apparently broke the next part in Qufim, so I'm inventory -3 until the next emergency maintenance. I'm wondering if they let interns do this expansion and update or something?

They should have at least pre-sold the other two mini-expansions because they won't be duping me into paying for them.

Starcade said...

I'll just ROTFL the reference and leave it at that.

JESS said...

I think they are fixing it today EvilPaul. glad you liked the refernce Starcade. ^^

ELMER FUDD said...

I liked it too.....
MWHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAAA

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter