Friday, April 3, 2009

Lguapo = M.Body

..........Well as promised ...heres a pic of Lguapo with his shiny brand new M.Body all uncursed and on his big Galka ass. I took this pic as we were gathering together for some KS-99 action but we ended up falling short on specific needed jobs and overall memberbase. Instead we ended up doing some KS-30's which was pretty easy to do...... which netted every win with atleast a O. Ignot. Hopefully we can do some KS-99's on Sunday. I have probably done like 30 KS-99 runs for other friends and linkshells in the past but never used my own Orb. I have been saving my Kindred Seals just for this purpose. ..........If you look at the pictures below......... one of them is Izman Teabag'n me because I died while soloing Treasures and Tribulations BC-30 while I was waiting for a KS-30 group. Also that same night.....while fighting a Frog NM in Salvage..... Ravax was turned into a Frog and killed me. Probably was revenge because I keep Teabag'n him and posting the pics on my Blog. LMAO

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter