Saturday, February 28, 2009

Respect The Hustle.... Straight Tanking CogTooth With Style!

STRAIGHT TANK'ING COGTOOTH: ...............My friend RingThree has come up with a strategy to straight tank this past NM in La Vaule[S]. I think this is a winning strategy and alot of people who Kite this bish could use it. We literaly went from alot of deaths to absolutely no deaths on this NM. If you want to know the strategy /tell him online or visit his Blog "You Are Not Your Fucking O's Kote" . PAYING THEIR RESPECTS: ...............For reasons unknown to me.....there was a line of people taking turns /knee'ing to me and kissing my feet............ As you can see from this picture ......the 1st in line was Izman, Aniero, RingThree.... and then Kallo but he got cut off of the picture on the right side. LILIA'S COP RUN: ..............I got to help out my friend Lilia from Remnant Brave with the last COP fight and also had some fun in the process. Thank you guys for the cool looking pics for my Blog and congrats to the ones who needed the win. .......as always ....see ya online ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter