Sunday, February 1, 2009

Melee at Kirin

............I have decided to write this post in hopes that people would get something out of it and not get disgruntled or irate. so here goes ..... Omoikitte>> Melee we are going to need you to maximize your damage here Omoikitte>> Melee try to be smart here .............What we have here is a contridiction. I mean how can you be smart and at the same time maximize damage? Contrary to popular belief I am very good at balance'ing this. I can raise my damage/hate up to just below the tanks in a LinkShell event and maintain it there. This means if you are parse'ing more then me you will probably die..... /cough Clubber LMAO. My proof is as soon as both tanks went down Kirin turned to me next. This means I am 3rd in the hate list. This is something melee's should be aiming at as a goal for their respected DD job. This also allows me to pull hate off the tanks when or if needed at anytime. I keep a large xp buffer so I can afford to die many times but I will not die on purpose if it will mean the loss of a event to the Linkshell......and yes I die....alot ;p Omoikitte>> (insert DD name here) please do not stand behind the tank it is not safe ................Many times a NM has different AOE ranged moves and some are coneal. This means if the tank is at the top of the hate list and you are behind him you are in the coneal damage range...... you are going to die.....or sponge the MP pool. Now...........that may sound rather mundane because most people understand this concept........ but for some DD's they forget this when they are dishing out the damage. This is why you always see me moving around the NM especially when hate is flip flopping all over the place. This brings me to my last point. Listen to your leaders they general know what they are doing and have the forsight to see you making a mistake that they have probably seen for the 50,000 freak'n time. ............I leave it at that.......read the above post 10 times and absorb it into your skills ...then kill a NM and see me in the morning..... The Docter is out!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter