Saturday, February 14, 2009

BG slaps me like I am a duper.......

E-mail from BG Mosderator to me: (Private Message: You have received an infraction at Order of the Blue Gartr Today, 04:02 PM) From: Epical vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); Moderator Join Date: Jul 2004 Posts: 6,378 Body: You have received an infraction at Order of the Blue Gartr Dear JESS,You have received an infraction at Order of the Blue Gartr.Reason: Postcount spammer-------This is not the way to get into Advanced. There's a forum for spam if you'd like to exclusively do that.-------This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.Original Post:http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/ffxi-standard-discussion/69799-novio-vs-sch-post2513292.html#post2513292 Quote: very interesting.../em twists his long curly mustache.... All the best,Order of the Blue Gartr __________________ Yes they are right.... Because I wanted to complement Elm the Pointy I copy pasted "very interesting.../em twists his long curly mustache...." ...... I think I only posted this like 3 times.... I just think this is LOL in all it's glory ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter