Saturday, February 14, 2009

Coming soon ... to a Blog near joo

...............yes coming very sooon 'ish ...... ..... My Blog header Versus kallo's Blog header ....in animated form ........ ...... spoiler alert..... it promotes my Blog Mwhahahahahah ~.O .......ooops forgot .........................thank you SamSoldier and Lg(hey ABBOTTT)uapo for assisting me in getting Steel Cyclone ;) .......congrats also to Gman in gett'in Detonator! ...... congrats also for Izman in getting GA Torque and for NinjaFox for passing with the awesomeness of only a great FFXI player can ^^. Congrats also for my friends in getting the 3 Ultima drops. .................... ....and last but not least ... if you think FFXI is over with then quit now. I am staying. ;)

1 comment:

Starcade said...

Frankly, the only reason I am staying is to spite those who've killed Final Fantasy XI.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter