Friday, February 20, 2009

Izman's and kallo's Big Kiss!

Drk Emergency tank Gear: .........................Do not laugh.....and yes it does sound retarted...... but it is a fact ....that I have tanked many things as Drk/Sam or Drk/Nin. This happens mainly becuase once the tank or tanks have fallen..... someone needs to step up to the plate. Normaly all that is required is to keep hate and survive untill the tanks are unweakened and ready to retake the mantle. Drk/Sam gets plenty of tools to temporary help you hold this position, but It is from here that I want to take it too the next step by make a emergency macro set of Damage Mitigation Gear for my Drk. Currently I have my set up as follows: +18% Magic Defense Bonus - 5% Physical Damage Taken +18 Emnity Resist Stun Resist Bind Resist Gravity Resist Blind Resist Paralize +15 Resist to all Elemental Damage Sea: .........................This week I finally aquired my Thunder Torque which will increase my Weapon Skill damage for Spinning Slash, Ground Strike, Savage Blade (which I don't have yet), and I am pretty sure Kings Justice. I have noticed something paculiar while using the Thunder Torque with the Great Sword. The Weapon Skill Torque seems to have more of a damage increase on /Sam then as /Thf. It is my observation and my educated guess that this has to do with the unnatural critical you get from Sata. Seeing this makes me want to test a Sea Torque when I get one and see if there is any similar difference also. ..........................In Sea this week we took down Ixa'Drk twice but no cape for RingThree or Kallo........ Shanelle has been on a winning streak the past 2 weeks and got the cape. Next we battled Ixa'Mnk but no cape for me or Kallo. We also did Jailer of Justice 4 times with me as sole lotter for the next Justice Torque but alas..........SEA was being a greedy bish and I was Torqueless yet again. ...............check this out........as we were waiting for JOJ ??? to repop .....my friend OpalFlame was running around using these firework thingys and made them glitch out. ..............Somewhere doing one of the Sea runs Omoikitte died trying to save the LinkShell from a wipe and even though RingThree did try to save her from a Kallo TeaBagging ....... it was to late. The damage was already done. Limbus: .................We did both a Ultima and a Omega since my last Blog update. The Omega fight kicked ass but The Ultima fight was a little sloppy. Towards the end Izman was tanking like a truck. Congrats on the drops to my friends and a special congrats to my friend Aniero who so very desperately needing those Homam Hands. I bet you he is still smiling even as I type this. EinHerJar: ...............a T3 win....a T2 win.........and now a T1 run is set up for Saturday.......Odin is coming up in about 2 weeks again! My friend Qtipus is doing a Mega Super Duper Specatacular Awesomerific Job at running EinherJar Events. .................Omoikitte's pet name for Qtipus wins hands down for funniest name probably ever...... she calls him QuiglyPuss. Salvage: ............................go go Drk tank! Izman and kallo's Big Fruity Adventure: .................OK .....finally ........here is what you have all been waiting for ....the main event for this Blog post. Izman and Kallo are so totally make out in this exclusive Blog scoop. Here are 2 of the pictures. While I do have more pictures.....they are rated X versions and I am selling them for 1 Million Gil a pop! .... /tell me online if you are interested in buying one. ......that's it for now...see you online! ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter