Friday, January 2, 2009

Big -n- Meaty ....... flavored with "INSURGENCY"

................. Happy New Year WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! ..............I know..... I know..... where the hell have I been with the big fat 0 posts for the past 6 weeks. Well.... I am sorry fellow readers but I had a few real life issues going on.... that somehow managed to suck all my free time away......lets just say that I was working extra hours and also was trying to help a friend of mine who was in a real jam. Well enough about that.....lets have that "Big -n- Meaty" post I was promising you. EINHERJAR: .................O.K the Obsidian Einherjar group got to battle it's 1st Odin fight and we won bish's! I also want to kill the person (I forgot who during the excitement) who told me I could actually run far enough away from that Odin's move the one your supposed to /heal to. I know everyone said to /heal plenty of times.... but hey... I am a dumb ass and thus was the only person who died from it. After the kill we got about 5 drops in which 1 of them went to my friend Izman which was the Valk Head piece. Now we have to look forward to more Odin battles and I picked up a Kubira Beads neck peice with my Ampoules. I will be using this for my Drk/Thf GreatSword WeaponSkill macro set ... well only temperary untill I get off my ass and get myself a Thunder Torque and Prudence Torque. Kubira Beads: (Neck) Def+5 Str+4 Dex+4 Damage Taken +5% MERITS, SKILL-UPS, CAMPAIGNE, NYZUL ISLE, & PLD: ..............O.K. I have been doing Campaigne again and now have the top available rank which is Wings Of Honer 4. In doing so I am now 15,000 points oway from getting the Iron Ram Feet peice which will put me 4/4 on that set untill SE releases the Body peice. I will be using those for my PLD which is the next job I am taking to 75. I also managed to snag the Gothic Gauntlets and tried for 2 weeks but failed on getting the feet for my PLD. I also snagged the Nyzul Isle Weapon Brave Sword so that once PLD 75 I can get the new Weapon Skill Atonement (Sword is at 233 Skill at the moment). ...............Meanwhile while doing Campaigne I managed to snag 9 more merits bringing me up to 316 Merits now. I dumped them into my Warrior job which is like 32 Merits left from Merit capping. ...............about Campaigne........normally people just sit at the NPC in their home past nation and then Warp to a place where the next Campaigne is after hearing it anounced over the chat log. I Instead just went to Vunker Inlet[S] so that I could Skill my Great Axe. Yes I tried Kuftal Tunnel where I got gobbled up by the NM Dragon and even tried that Campaigne Fortification trick and yes everyone was right it's not worth it because SE fixed it. The mobs will just attack you and kill you. However what some people don't know is you can go to Vunker Inlet[S] and while inbetween Campaigne's ....just kill the Easy Prey Crabs, Fishes, and Elementals there untill you Skill up to 210. I went from 126 to 208. I still need to finish Skilling this up to do the Steel Cyclone Quest ....but before I do that I need to finish the points on my PoleArm of Trials and get Impulse Drive........ but before that... errrrrrrrrrrrr well before doing that we need to talk about Nyzul Isle! ...............our Nyzul Isle team has earned NinjaFox and me Floor 85. From there I have earned all 4 of my 75 job weapons. DRK = Death Sickle Drg = Radient Lance War = Sturdy Axe Sam = Wind Slicer This means I needed about 760 Weapon Skill points for each weapon but instead I opted only to do the Drk one and leave the other 3 untill next Tuesday when hopefully we can get Floor 100 and then I will only need 250 points each weapon. Thus I spent my entire day off yesterday getting those points and with the help of a RingThree level Sync party I skilled it with my friend Glacian. At the end of the day ......me and my real life friend EternalPain headed to Vunker Inlet[S] and got me the new WeaponSkill Insurgency. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot ! AGANA PAWNS SECTION: .................I know she has had it already for like 6 weeks now but hey better late then never .....LMAO Congrats Agana on the completion of Ares Cuirass! PAST BC'S: ................while sleeping with the fishes ..... I have aquired both Scythe's from the past Faucheuse and Vendetta. I personaly think that the Vendetta will finally be the weapon I choose over the Death Scythe +1. ....inwhich ....Well..... that's only if I can get the Earring to get the additional stats on it..... so for now ......the Vendetta remains....... just a -1 space holder. Vendetta (Scythe) DMG+97 Delay+528 Set Encreases: Str,Atk,Ra,Mab level 69 DRK ENM'S: .................I also did some ENMS with Ninjafox and Toder and we tried to make it a 3 person static in which we won 1 and lost 1. However it didn't go to far from there. Hopefully we can kick it back up again. ....................also finished another Quest bringingthe total to 327 complets and also earned the Myochin Domaru +1 (body) which brings me on Sam AF+1 a ratio of 3/5. ...................and there you have it......stay tuned for the next installment of Jess's Blog and hopefully it won't be another 6 weeks. ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter