Monday, January 12, 2009

Snolls, Heirs, and Watermelons..... GO!

COP SNOLL FIGHT: .................I helped my friend do the Snoll fight last night and besides just getting a free 1000 XP from it .....I took notice of something else. I know SE watered down COP stuff but come on........ this battle went from super tough .... to super lame. Anyway congrats to Zantrix and the other person who needed the win ! AGANA PAWNS SECTION: ................Also........ congrats to my friend Agana for getting her Ares Mask completed. SPLITTING HEIRS: ..................I did a few of these this week and I have to say since SE patched it....it definetly is alot harder now. We almost had the win a few times...... but crumbled under the Orc's might. I also agree with Mav too....that its all about the set up of the party, but I think 2 Tanks are required in this battle. It just seems that the ones we were closest to a win were also the ones where the Tank got his shit pushed in. NINJAFOX'S AVATAR ON BG FORUMS: .................Just gotta say this is cool as hell..... this summer I am gonna make 1 for a party! ....................................................that's it for now .....gonna be haveing some Sea action this week in Versus and I hope that means a Justice Torque drop Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! See ya online !

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter