Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't Piss on my back and tell me it's raining !

.......before I got Insurgency O ...........and today I got Kings Justice O .................and just now I got Drakensbane O ................................how's the rain ~BAM .......Any way this is what's left in the skillup/ weapon skill quest area: 1) finish Spears of Trials quest for Drg - weapon skill points - kill the NM 2) finish Mystic Weapon WindSlicer quest for Sam -weapon skill points 3) start and finish the Great Axe of Trials quest for War and Drk -finish getting Skill points (@226 at moment) -flag it -weapon skill points -kill the NM 4) start and finish the Sword of Trials quest for War and Drk -finish getting Skill points (@233 at moment) -flag it -weapon skill points -kill the NM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter