Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shadow Beastplate ~BAM

ARUBERU: ................Say hello to a little snoobish Taru Drk that I ran into. While waiting for some Campaigne battles I examined Aruberu's Bazaar ....but he kept Blinking by changing gears.....after doing this for 5 minutes .... I realized that he was doing this because he didn't want me to see his gears .........which were alot better then mine. What a little Taru Prick. Gears don't make the character ..............little Taru man.................... so shove off. WOW.... that felt gooood ;p LIMBUS: ..................tommorrow I will be @ 3/5's on Drg AF+1 set.......... I will be getting the Drachen Finger Gaunlets +1 (hands)........ This puts me at 16/20 Af+1 gears....... I even have both Limbus items for my 1st PLD AF+1 peice once I finish leveling it to 75 . CAMPAIGNE: ................I also did some campaigne team-up parties with my friends Rygar, Ravax, Kawinut, Eternalpain, and Derq and finally got enough points to get the Iron Ram greaves .........which puts me at 4/4 now. That means I can now start saving for the Iron Ram Body for when it gets released into the game. Unfortunetly during one of the Campaignes Eternalpain de-leveled on his Blm. Once he realizing that he lost XP from 3 deaths he became extremely pissed off and went to go solo. Note to people with no buffers...... sign up for Campaigne before you engage in battle. On a good note I aquired 3 more Merits from doing Campaigne and I am now @ 319 total. EINHERJAR: .................................Obsidian's is now 2/2 on Odin and look what I picked up...... A Phantasmal Body Abjuration. Here's what it's gonna take to make the cursed item for it. Smithing (100), Goldsmithing (?), Leathercraft (?) Yield:.......................... Cursed Breastplate HQ1: Cursed Breastplate -1 1 x Fire Crystal 2 x Orichalcum Sheet............. (only 4 ever in AH) 2 x Cerberus Leather............. (only 1 ever in AH) 2 x Dark Adaman Sheet 1 x Scintillant Ingot 1 x Rubber Harness ................(15,000 Ampoules) ................................I went from really happy..... to really sad......... alot Gil is gonna be needed to make this and I really don't have the funds................. ...............................Oh almost forgot .... Happy B-Day Qtipus ! .........................almost forgot about this too....... I had enough Ampoules to get an Iota Ring. Iota Ring Dex+3 Agi+3 Vit+3 Acc+3 This will replace my current Acc ring for a few Gear Macros depending on if it affects 6-hit builds or not in my set ups. The next item I will be looking to get with Ampoules is a Ritter Gorget for my up and comming PLD. .........see ya online ~BAM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little known fact:
Clear your target, use /check "name", and the window won't close if the person changes gear or gets more than 50' away.

JESS said...

You know what you are right..... we use that in Salvage ...
/c "name" ..... ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter