Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grabbing The Bull By The Horns !

BULLS EYE: ...............In Limbus last night I somehow accidently TaSa'd our LinkShell Thf Kallo. My friend Kallo is good at the Thf job and knows that a good Thf doesn't hog the spot behind the Tank. Well the second time I TaSa'd him it was on purpose..... or was that the third or fourth TaSa....I forget. Out of no where ...........one of the Tanks told me that Kallo was getting all paronoid and that I should TP right next to him so we could watch him go crazy. Well everytime I got next to him he would move away from me. It got to the point that it looked like we were playing "Ring Around The Rosie's" . Well anyway TaSa'ing Kallo all those times made me notice something about his Salmonly Pink colored panties. My eyes are still burning but what I saw was... a ....Bulls head! If you don't beleive me take a look for your self. Yes ......take a look....... it calls to you. Just ignore the skid marks...... NYZUL ISLE: ..............Woooooooooooooot finally Floor 100. Weapon Skillz x4 GO! INSURGENCY: ..............Check out the cool effect that looks like my Scythe is a comet slamming down on the monster. Stay tuned for a future Blog post of me Soloing Fusion with a Scythe. SIMURGH: ............After the Maintenence we tried to get Lguapo some Trotter Boots but someone already had the Claim. Mysteriuosly Hex was sending me /tells asking information about it. Did everyone else in the area have him Blisted but me LMAO? ...............................that's it for today heading to work ......See ya Online...really late tonight!

4 comments:

JESS said...

wow I need to re-edit that ..
didn't get to proof read this morning.... really worded bad lmao

JESS said...

proof read and edited !

Anonymous said...

That is one cow that does not get milked often lolz.

Anonymous said...

Fire. Die in it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter