Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Do Not Click'ity Herez!

.......................to late you are trapped now and you must read my Blog post because you are addicted to FFXI ...forever..... Mwhahahhahahhahhaaaaa IXION: ...............so I was AFK in Sandy [S] and when I came back I noticed someone had sent me a /tell to buy my Alexanders. So .....I sent him a /tell and he asked me to meet him at Grauberg [S] to trade. So.....I went there and noticed he was fighting Ixion and I went up to trade. At that exact moment someone /tell'd me to get the hell out of there .... and I was instantly killed. LMAO.... dam lessoned learned -101 style. I got a Raise III but was instantly killed again. LOL.... IMPULSE DRIVE: .................thank you ......to all my Versus friends who helped me last night defeat the Impulsive Drive NM. It was fast as hell, fun, and feels good to have friends helping me out. Thanks also to Eternalpain for being the D-2 bish letting me use his character for D-2's.
..............question of the day....... If a person who does not have Thf leveled past 37 but uses War to get Eviseration. Is it possible to have a Drk use Eviseration with a Love Torque? Please post your answers..... Mwhahahhahaha See ya online ~BAM

4 comments:

Thazienne said...

Glad to see you're still getting stuff done Jess, oh and I finally remembered to send you a friend invite today, see you in game man!

Thaz A. Cat

Kallo said...

Evisceration is only available to Thieves, Corsairs, Red Mages, Warriors, Bards, Rangers, Beastmasters, Dancers and Ninjas. While other jobs can obtain the required 230 Dagger skill through the use of merits and special equipment, they will be unable to use Evisceration.

JESS said...

I think that rule aplies except when u unlock it with another job because it is not a job specific WS......unlike say Guiolitine which is Drk only. I would be cool if someone has tried this already. Please post ^^.

JESS said...

Thanks Thaz wheres my Xbox Invite >< ;p

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter