Saturday, November 22, 2008

Death Sickle !!!

.........................ok before I begin this post I just wanted to say one thing and get it off my manly hairy chest ..... yes my ISP is still fucked up.... somedays I get no DC.....others I DC every few minutes. This has unfortunetly caused me to miss a few in game events and I apologize to my team mates. When will it get fixed ............... no clue cause Verizon suxs. Anyway on with todays show.......... .........................Oooops almost forgot........... I got the next Campaigne 2nd Wings rank and another merit and also even though I did die like 20 times this week I still have experience capped on Drk. I also have all 4 Mystic weapons now to work towards the new weapon skills for all 4 of my 75 jobs. PAST BC'S:

.........................ok here we started off with 4 members doing some low man Past BC NM fights...... Like the military policy ..... "Don't ask, Don't tell".......but if you don't understand that then you can kind of get the idea ......by looking at the pictures. EINHERJAR: ...................................Well we wiped to one of the runs on Tuesday but totaly turned that around on Saturday when we totally oblitarated the Vamp Boss as fast as a Kirin TP-Burn. Team-Ares FTW.

LIMBUS:

............................ Another Omega win and errrr....sorry about that Omoikitte ...I didn't see you there under my feet.

...................................Thats it for today ...... sorry ...........but this is all I could muster up with my shity ISP. See ya all online (hopefully >< ) ~BAM !

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter