Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DO NOT LOOKY HERE (PART2) ... you know you wanna know !!!!!

LIMBUS: .....................................wow....... a huge post today with lots of goodies to all the boys and girls....... and 1 goody for me .....and it's not even my birthday. Say hello to my new little friend called Homam Corazzo ....which now puts me at a full set of Homam. Last night we did another Omega and 3 items dropped. Congrats to Aniero and another member who got the other item. Sorry that I forgot who it was but I was so tired last night and I don't want to input the wrong persons name. HeHe....you can kill me in the game later on....... and yes I will be using this for higher end game events and experience party specifically for Guillotine spamming where my Ares's Cuirass will be outperformed due to the ACC issue and Triple Attack enhancement. I do not have a E-body nor do I have a Hauby+1 so I will use the Homam Corazzo in it's stead. The below 3 pictures are extremely dark ......please forgive me. AF+1 Set: HOMOM Set: ARES'S Set: ASSAULTS: .................ok sorry Algeron but I can not pass this up.....LMAO...... OK Algeron, Ravax, and I were doing a quick Red Vs.Blue Assault. Ravax was the Pop'r... I was the Kite'r....and Algeron was the NPC kill'r. Well once we were ready and Ravax popped the fight....I used Drain Spikes and was getting ready to pull. However as I was casting Drain Spikes .....Algeron ran like 5 feet from all the NPC's and hid behind a rock. He then got agro and was killed which netted us a total loss. What was funny to me about this situation was Algeron was using the rock as a form of agro cover..... LMAO...if he ever reads this Blog entry he is gonna be like "Nooooo your a Asshole" .... but sorry bro this was way to funny when it happened and I was literally on the floor laughing my ass off. SALVAGE:

.................In Salvage news ......I am starting to work towards the cheapest of the Usu set items but I am in no way in any rush because I already completed my goal of the Ares's set and I am quite happy about it. I also spotted Qtipus the Teabagger .......in my travels who does his Salvage runs with RingThree's group and he just completed his Ares's Cuirass and is looking pimp now especially when you add the fact that he also has the Relic PoleArm.

.................I also made a Forum for our Salvage LinkShell RemnantBrave. So members please sign up ....especially you Ravax and Mav ! BESEIGED: ..................I also managed to snag a Beseiged....... which I desperately needed because I haven't done any experience parties in a long while and last week Omoikitte deleveled me to Level-74 and I was fresh out of ISP for useing the Runic Portals. CAMPAIGNE: .................I started doing Campaigne once again to get my Ranks back up especialy since I lost like 2 Medals in the past 6 months. Well I got 1 Medal back and now my Drk buffer is at 40,000. I am gonna cap my experience in the next dew days and this will be the first time that I will ever accomplished this. Poor Omoikitte is gonna have a hard time deleveling me now! I am also leveling PLD which is now at level-34 and I am aiming for all 4 of the Magic Defense gears from Campaigne. I am currently 2/4 for that gear set. PLD who also get good use out of my Homam and Ares gear.

SKY:

................We did a little SKY in Versus twice this week and I did a nice 2066 hit with 300TP SpirelHell with the Brave Grip on Seiryu..........which made one of the Tanks not lose any agro for like 90% of the entire fight .....LMAO

ERROR 202:

..................after the Maintenece and the small update I fell asleep in Aht Whitegate only to wake up with this message: Error 202: Unable to reserve required memory. I am on the Xbox and that is a FFXI Error message not a XBOX message. I am thinking that this is possibly a new trick that the Server can do from the update. Especially since Odin is over packed. My guess is that if you go AFK in a crowded area this will kick you out automatically.

BONUS#1: .............Clicky Here for a website about FFXI Icons...... has info which includes that there is actually 4 types of GM's that I didn't even know. BONUS#2: ...............Clicky Here for a "In-Progrss Version" of a New SIG for my freind DarkDawn .... let me know your thoughts....

BONUS#3: .........................I found this picture which looks like a Moogle Bitch Slap. ~BAM ...that's it for now...see ya ONLINE !

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter