Saturday, November 8, 2008

Waiter....there's a Gnat in my Red Curry Soup.....

.......................I would like to announce that for the 1st time ever.........I have capped DRK experience 43,999/40,000 ! ....oh and add another 2 more Merits to my line up . .......................Check it out.......... in Campaigne today I was using a BodyBoost and eating Carbonara with a total of about 2480 HP. I was fighting a Campaigne NM Orc called DeathLord Rujgnsi and he hit me for 1239 damage and then immediately did a AOE move for 1280....dropping everyone around me....(about 30+ people). I lived with like 1100+ HP because I had DrainSpikes up that gave me back the 1239 HP after the 1st hit. Well...anyway It was pretty awesome. .......................I also got my HolyKnight Emblem-4 back .... and I am working towards the 1st Wings rank so I can get the last 2 Iron Ram gears for my up and coming PLD which is level 34. I am currently at like 37,000/100,000 Allied Notes that are needed. ........................Also last night we did the North West Apollyon run in Limbus. My Drk's Dark Magic Macro'd Gear set was doing 450+ Drain 2's on the Kronprinz Behomoth every time. The highest was a 481. I am sure with the last few items that I need I can increase that to beyond the 500 damage range easily..... on that particular mob. .........................Finally..... a few of you may have noticed that the past week and a half I have been online less then normal. It is because my best friend is having some bad real life issues and is currently hang'n at my house for a small bit. You all know him as Eternalpain on the Odin server. Everybody please cheer him up online if you see him. Anyway that's it for today ...just a small post. See ya online ! ~BAM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AGANA PWNS SECTION WHAR?

JESS said...

reesend me those 2 pics .... I can't fins where I put them on my PC.... ><

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter