Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Internet Woes ........

..................I would like to apologize to all my friends that I do in game events with. I have had very bad DC issues the past 4 days and Verizon is no help to me at all as usual. I mean .....it got so bad that I couldn't be online for like more then 5 minutes with out DC'ing. Anyway I have tried many things to resolve this issue with no win in sight...... However.... as of this morning I have had no DC with the internet for 1 hour..... logged in as Eternalpain on his XBOX. I am heading to work now and I am gonna leave Eternalpain logged on all day untill I get home from work. Hopefully it will still be online when I get home and not DC'd. We will see. ...no ~BAM today.... and hope to see you online ;(

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter