Sunday, October 26, 2008

DO NOT LOOKY HERE !

................and.............................................................................................................................................your looking....didn't I say do not look here? Anyway since you are looking....I will display for your displeasure......a picture update of my fun times and not so fun times in FFXI in the past week for today's post....enjoy ;) ................below we were trying to get a IXA'DRG but no pop-e ...... ................below Genbu askes me to clean his teeth with my Martial GS as a tooth pic..... ................below is a picture of me in Nyzul Isle inwhich I did 4 runs with my friend Agana. Too bad I dc'd at floor 80 and couldn't log back on because ..... they lost..... do to not having enough damage and timed out..... that of coarse would be because of my ISP ;( .................below is a pictures of my freind Blaize who just finished his full Skadi set and also below that is another picture of both of us in full Salvage gear. Hmmmmmmmm why does he apear to have a square head? We can call him Sponge Blaize Square Head ..... naaaa >< ............that's it for now..... see ya online ~BAM

4 comments:

John said...

I looked.......that animation is silly and picture posts are awesome in my opinion! Please tell Agana next time you see here that she is a Bananagananana. Do eet. I may not be on Odin any more, but she is still a good friend of mine! :D

JESS said...

Thankyou ... I sure will ... I am sending her a message in game now ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello Jess, could you make a least a small post on Martial GS?? i'm a big fan of drk/thf with martial GS + brave grip etc...but i find a lot of people saying martial GS totally sucks but from my personal experience, it is great atleast for drk/thf for various reasons, especially end-game...anyway i think people should know better lol... thanks in advance

JESS said...

Yes I totaly agree with you about the Martial GS. For Drk/Thf it kicks ass. It is defintely one of, if not the best GS for that set up in my opinion and it is the GS of my choice for that set up also. Yes I will try to make a post on the Martial GS in the near future and with the Brave Grip seems to be adding a few hundred extra damage to my 100-TP Spinning Slashes. Unlike alot of other Drk's I defintely see alot more damage from the combonation of Brave-Grip and Martial GS. I will go out on a limb here and say after Hagun it's the 2nd best Nartial weapon period.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter