Friday, October 3, 2008

Awesome New Versus LinkShell Events and Ares's 15/15 = a Happy DRK !!!

..................................OK 1st I want to show every one my Tidal Talisman. It arrived yesterday via UPS after waiting 3 long months. Below is 2 pics of the in game item that Iwill be useing for Einherjar. This item is perfect for Einherjar because even though it is a 30 minute event it takes like 5 times longer to get everyone there and set up for the event. I fiqured this will be nice to grab the straglers from Aht Whitegate instead of them waiting for the "6 hour tour" boat run. I haven't tested it out yet but I will be able to take 5 other people with me. As far as the collectors item go's.... let's face it........ it is not solid gold nor is it lined with diamonds ........... if it was ......it would have been alot more in price. However FFXI has been the longest running game I have ever played so I wanted atleast 1 item towards my Video Game collection. This seemed to foot the bill nicely. ..........................On the way to La Vaule [S] riding in Chocobo style ....... (Davio in the past) ........ ..................................Here is something I was pretty excited about. Omoikitte the leader of Versus has decided to do the 3 main BeastMan StrongHold BC's as new LS events. They require running around the 3 Beastman strongholds gathering 8 chest pop items by killing 8 specific NM's per each area. Yesterday was our 1st run and we got a Gnad head pc and a Tights leg pc. I forgot who got the Gnad head pc which is pretty much a mini Heca-Cap but congrats to Annjannete on the tights. Gnadbhod's Helm DEF:24 STR+6 DEX+4 Attack+8Slow +5%LV71 All I can't find the Tights stats but I know they had MAB+4 .... .................................I was looking to lot on the earring if it dropped but Omoikitte and NinjaFox were drooling and talking about it so much that I was gonna have to passity Pass pass on it if it dropped..... I don't want saliva on a Earring that I am gonna wear !!! LMAO .....................................One of the nights I did 2 Nyzul Isle runs with Agana and a few other people. Yup that's a picture of Agana getting pawned by some Nyzul Isle mobs..... LOL .......................................Hey It's Qtip........... and he has a good question.........for some reason both Qtip and I have the Elvaan character both at maxed height ...... but I is taller. Weird. I told him it was his Relic weapon weighing him down. .......................................Finally I have completed all 15/15 pcs towards the Ares's Salvage gear. Last night we did a special run just for me to get the lvl-15 pc for Ares's hands. I will be wearing them tonight once I get home after work and collect them from the NPC. All that is left now is to farm 2.5 Mil Gil to get the head pc made. Soon my War will have 29% Double Attack. I am not sure what the cap is for DA but I am aware that stacking DA gets diminished returns unlike Haste. This means the 29% DA is actually worth less then the full 29%. It is possible because it has diminished returns there is no Cap on DA. Either way here is a Screen Shot of the Remnant Brave members that assisted in the completion of the 1st complete Salvage set collected in the Remnant Brave LinkShell !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting just to +1 Jess' blog.

JESS said...

woooooooooooot ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter