Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LolGambu eats a 196 Drain2

............... we did a little Sky skinny dipping tonight and noticed there was only 2 other people in the entire Sky Zone. My guess is since endgame is branching out into more and more new things ......coupled with the fact that alot of people already have all the Sky drops.....then Sky will be a less crowded zone from here on. Well thats ok to me because that means easier Sky runs to get those people who need the goods from Sky. Anyway I only wanted to talk about one thing.... and that was I did a 196 Drain II on Genbu. It was Darksday and I had 335 Dark Magic Skill, +26 Dark MACC, +10 MABB, and add in the Dark Staff and Dark Obi damage bonuses. I definetly need a Dark Staff +1 soonish....... for anyone that thinks pffffffffft 196 damage is shity ..... well then let me see you do a 196 Drain II on Genbu .........Anyways I still have a bunch of gears left to get before I finish my complete Dark Magic Macro build. I am not sure if I will use all these in my build but I will need to test for the best effecientcy but anyhow here's the list: *Abyss Cape *Demons Harness *Corselet +1 *Finger Gauntlets +1 *Vampiric Boots *Vampiric Mittens *Merciful Cape

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter