Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THE SKY IS FALLING !

OMOIKITTE WINS OMOIKITTE WINS !! .............Well it has taken 2 long years ........but finally Omoikitte has completed her promise to me from back when I first joined Versus. Yes! It has been one of her goals in FFXI to de-level me to 74. The other day it happened while we were in Nyzul Isle doing some ZNM pops. At first I could see her get all giddy about it.... as she heard a deleveling sound effect as my body collapsed and hit the floor. Then she collected her new FFXI prized possesion .... (a screenshot of me level-74 dead) and changed the LinkShell message to let everybody know of her omnipotence and my gimpness. Luckily I had used a Reraise item and as I got back up I was magicly turned back to 75. I then proceded back to the town to go change to Drg inwhich Omoi then called me a "WUSSY". However I did have to remind her that as happy as she was feeling..... if I was to stay level 74, then besides just the merit gimpness..... I would be like practically completely naked bacause alot of my gear is rated for level-75 especially the TP-macro-gear. Omoikittie earned a new title that day ... "Crusher of Jess's Level-75 Ego"
CASSIE: .............After the maintence Omoikitte was farming in Zi'tah and she seen that Cassie was up. So........ we struggled to get out some of our LinkShell members in hopes to snag it. Unfortunetly we didn't have a tank nor a healer. By the time we got us some healers out there we lost it to a duo-ing group. It was obvious that they were experts at it since they not only had the title but the Ninja had Remedies on him. However.... even though we did fail.... we didn't fail due to lack of skill. Kallo and Izman where doing an awesome job Kiting it for 30 minutes and that is when we all died and lost it... it went into Rage Mode. Anyways after the duo group beat it I sent a /tell to the Ninja "Good Job" and he said "Thank you". However they did use the /cry emotion which means a shit drop. >< LIMBUS: .............In the Versus LinkShell we are currently working on building a few Ultima pop sets which will be nice to get some spank'n new Bling Bling for our mages. We are currently sitting on 2 Omega pop sets (I believe) and I am locked in for the Homam body which will complete my Homam gear set. I am looking forward to the use of this body for a Guilotine build because it has 15 Acc and a Triple attack effect. Alot of people may disagree with that because I do have a Ares body but I think they forget it lacks any Acc at all. I also do not have a E-body (Adaman Hauberk) so I do see this as a good alternative especially since Guilotine is a Acc slurp'n multi-hit WeaponSkill inwhich every missed hit equals a 1/4th decrease in damage output. I am coming across more and more LinkShell events that I need to go Drk/Sam and spam Guilotine in a Zerg type fashion and this will assist me in that build. The last LinkShell pop set we used I did pass my chance to lot to Jarden who is no longer in the LinkShell. We also teamed up with Rakuen LinkShell for their pop set inwhich I got to share a chance to lot on the body with Celestria but it never drop'd. Of coarse I was gonna pass to Celestria if it dropped because she is such a awesome person and player in the game. As far as I am concerned there are only a few like her on the server. Anyway it is possible I already had said this in another post but who cares there is nothing wrong with bragging about friends and I am also look'n forward to some Ultima fights and sticking my Stun spell up Ultima's Citadel Buster's ass! ;) Also forgot this Sunday I will completing my 14th AF+1 peice which will put me at 2/5 for Sam. I have choos'n the Sam hands. I am also waiting for the Drg thingy to drop in Temendos so I can complete a 3/5 AF+1 for my Dragoon.
SALVAGE: ..............My friend Izman has completed his Ares head and now is 2/5 Ares. Woooooooot. ..............In the Remnant Braves LinkShell we have been spamming BBC and for the first 6 runs and nothing drop'd that we were aiming for. A matter of fact.... 4 of the 6 drops were strangely Usu Bodies. On the seventh run finaly we struck gold and completed SerialX's Usu head and something else I forget. SerialX has been on a good tare lately with Salvage drops and that makes me happy when I see my friends get stuff. No one likes the Salvage gods being stingy ! In other Salvage news we lost to LBC on a 7 person run because of a few issues during the run. The real sad thing about the loss was that we lost at what looked like LBC with less then 1% HP! ...OUCH !
SEA: ..............We haven't done any Sea events in the past 2 weeks which makes me sad in the pants. I am really looking forward to the 2 Sea gorgets I need for my Drk.
SKY: ..............Same news here .... no SKY last 2 weeks. I mean.... I do have every thing I need from SKY but there are other LinkShell members who need stuff from Byakko and Kirin. Unlike alot of people who are sick of Sky I feel it is one of the better made areas in the game and enjoy it alot.
PAST BC'S: ..............This is a relative new LinkShell Event and we now have 2 BC pop sets....one for the Orcs and another for the Quads. These new Beastman events are probably the best thing that we got from the last update and alot of LinkShell members also look forward to doing them. .............That's it for today's post ..... see ya online ~BAM
OH ....before I go ...I am making Kallo a Sig for his forum needs....... and we all know that he dislikes people busting his ballz about those new "salmon" colored pants...... so before I make his Sig I fiqured I post a joke one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen my fare share of loses at 1% as well it is pretty moral breaking :(

JESS said...

luckily salvage is a 6 times a week operation or it would of hurt alot more ... like losing a easy Omega or something...

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter