Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ares's Set is now 14/15 !!! (will be 15/15 this week)

.....................................Soooo the other day I logged out in Aht Whitegate and could not log back in. I have no issues with this on any of my mules that are scattered about Vana'diel. WTF .... what the hell is going on. Well I thought about this for a second. Recently I have noticed the server has surged in the past year to 5-6k people on the Odin server ......ALL THE TIME. Soooo .........from my mule....... I asked my friend Blaize to check out how many people were in the Aht Whitegate area. My hunch was right ...about 750-ish people. Another friend of mine even told me that there was a GM posting messages to leave the area because it was over crowded. Part of the blame I think has to go to the new in game event that has everyone grouping together and jumping around as Chiquos. Another reason I seems to be the amount of Server Transfers coming to Odin despite it being overcrowded anyway. I also had the same issue logging in this morning. I am thinking about just switching back to Bastok for home point. I also don't think people should be so harsh and negative towards server transfers despite thiese issues because I know 2 personaly that are really good players and really cool people. .............................Next....... looks like my friend NinjaFox picked up a new wife. Either that or he is being stalked. ...........................Heres my friend Omoikitte with her full set of Ares's gear. As of last night I am now 14/15 for the set with only a lvl-15 Hands pc left to get to complete it. Which requires a dedicated run just to get it. My friend Ravax offered to do it today but I have Versus LS events and I can wait 'till Thursday's 2nd run. I just sold my Dusk hands towards the Gil for the Synthesis items for it and I should be able to have the Gil by tonight or tommorrow night. Then all that is left to do is farm for 2.5 Mil to get the head pc made. Then of coarse I am gonna have to farm back the Gil to reget my Dusk hands and feet. After this week RemnantBrave will have it's 1st 15/15 person set.........with more to come... ~BAM ..........................Hi SerialX is the floor cold in Salvage ? ............................ooops almost forgot....... in Limbus we are almost ready for 2 more Omega's battles inwhich I am hoping to get the Homam Body for my Multi-hit Weapon Skill builds. Then we will be switching to Temendos to get our mages some nice shiny new gears. I also managed to snag the items for Drg AF+1 and Sam Af+1 ........... so in a few weeks I should be able to get my 3rd Drg and 2nd Sam AF+1 items once I grab the other pcs needed. Then atlast ........in Sea we also got a Ixa'Mnk Cape and Anjannette won the lot.... CONGRATS ;) ................................see ya soon in full Ares's online ~BAM

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter