Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TO HELL AND BACK !!!!!!!!!!

..................... OK ....the following is a slightly edited "cut and paste" version of my Versus forum postings from the 19 days I have been with out home internet and without Final Fantasy XI. I have only edited it because it is from a forums page and with out seeing other peoples posts..... some lines might have made no sense. By the way the forum topic that this is from was called "HELP !!!!!!!!" This all began on a Hot Friday.....August 9th. Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:35 pm HELP !!!!!!! I am being held hostage by Verizon .... Well my internet is. I had my phone shut off and the dum ass company shut my internet off also. I am currently using my Black Berry cell phone to text this on the forums while I take my 7 year old son to soccer practice. I have already been on the phone with these ass's for an hour and all they do is put me on hold and switch me to different departments. After 5 times of this happening I finally hung up because my cell is almost dead. Anyhow whoever reads this please inform Omoikitte and Ring3 about my situation and it may be 1 more day or I may need to change ISP's entirely... Which will take longer. I will be calling these idiots again from work tommorrow. (I also had Eternalpain /tell Ravax and Mav for me) Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:30 pm I am currently on the phone with them again for the last hour at work.... Yes I am hulking up mad because these people suck ... However the cool technology on my cell phone let's me know that someone just replied to this forum page ... Lol .....and I can reply back .... But the Verizon land line can't get it straight..... there ass's from there elbows. Looks like I am turning my house phone back on and hopefully internet will be back up when I get back home. Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:21 pm Verizon screwed up again ....phone is not on and just got off the phone with them. They have it set up as a Sept 12th set up for a buisness fiber-optics line....WTF !!!!!!!!!!! Now it is too late and I have to wait till Monday for them to set up the phone. By then they will have messed up my DSL connection in the process.... I am calling it now. Fiqures update is Monday too and I am missing all my game events. Sep 10, 2008 5:29 pm Well Verizon told me that I had to cancel my DSL and it will take 24 hours to do so .... Then I would have to make a new DSL order because Verizon sucks and they can't just repair it. Well instead of 24 hours it is taking 3 days.... They lied again. Then another Verizon person told me he would call me back .... of coarse he never did (even thou he has 3 contact phone numbers to get a hold of me). So........... I just had them cancel my phone and do a direct DSL line that should be up by the 18th. Which would make it all in all ....21 days in total.... That's if it's not conjuncted with any more issues. ..... Ironically Verizon calls a direct DSL line a "Dry Lube Line" .... NO ! I am not making that up and that's exactly how I feel .... They are anal raping me with no lube. Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 pm online is back up and I will be online sometime late tonight ...see ya there ....well after updateing for hours ,,,,, lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of customer service, how can we f*ck you today? Seriously though, their's so few people that really care about giving good customer service anymore it makes me sick to my stomach now of days. And even if you do get something done with a good rep, 20 other people down the line will screw things up miserably. My advice, get supervisors on the line and demand they get your stuff fixed. Make sure they damn well know hom much you pay them every month, and really ram that down their throats.

Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter