Monday, September 22, 2008

Drk/Thf: Brave Grip VS Axe grip VS Pole Grip

.............. ok I know what my Blog title says, but I want to get 1 thing out of the way.... The Axe grip is nice for Drk ws's cause of the STR ......but what we really want to get down to is the meat and potatoes.... +2% DA vs Increase crit Hit Damage ! I have honestly been waiting for this Brave Grip to appear on the server for past 4 months...and now it has been found and in the AH. It apears to come form a campaigne OP thingy. And it went from 1 Mil ....to what I paid for it ....299k ( I had to sell my War's Dusk feet) and is now back to 500k/1 Mil. I have done some small tests today and it dows exactly what I thought it would. It added about +20 damage on my Crits for both GS and Scythe on Too weak Tabar Beaks and Skinks in SauraM. ........with or with out food. lets say if you normally critical on scythe for 344 you may get a 368 as a example. However ....what I want to talk about is ..... what it does do for /Thf.............. it adds about 100-200 extra damage to a WS. I used this as a range for both GS and Scythe and for 100-300 TP for the top 2 Weapon Skills for both weapons. I fiqured a nice round number would help you think if about how good it is or how not good it is. ...............Now this is where I want your attention....... a extra 100 to 200 damge per Weapon skill on a Brave Grip is > then the extra 2% DA from a Pole Grip. It is exactly as I thought it would be .... nothing more nothing less. Feel free to test it out and e-mail me your info at Sinfulplayerx@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Photobucket
Photobucket

php hit counter